Oh snippity snap! Bronkk-a-Bringer

90 Orc Hunter
Ok so seriously, explain this to me. What exactly does a 'spy' do that a lvl 1 alt can't?

Does he creep stealthily all RP fashion around their meetings? Does he drink exorbitant amounts of alcohol while blowing things up and bedding women?

Explain this spy concept to me. I just log on a lvl 1 alt and type /who.

Who knows dude, I don't have the patience for such trickery. My needs are simple, just want to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of their women.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Ok so seriously, explain this to me. What exactly does a 'spy' do that a lvl 1 alt can't?

Does he creep stealthily all RP fashion around their meetings? Does he drink exorbitant amounts of alcohol while blowing things up and bedding women?

I would imagine the spy's job is to actually get invited to the raid and feed healer/target caller info/positioning in real time to the opposing team. Good for a giggle, sure. Worth $30? Not for me.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I think there is too much cross-faction flow of players, and these players will still have friendships on their previous factions. So, when a player flips, where do their loyalties lie? With their old friends or their new faction? And what about friends they left behind who don't participate in WPvP? They can now be used for information by the turncoat.

Wiith realid, the sharing of information becomes too easy, and it is too bad that some people feel a need to make use of it to try to create crooked wpvp engagements.

I can understand someone who has been on a faction for a long time wanting a change of scenery. For players that switch guilds/factions frequently to scam marginal opportunity upgrades, they're kinda trashy and I don't like those types of players as temporary guildmates.
Edited by Charax on 3/20/2013 8:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
03/20/2013 12:54 AMPosted by Ruvin
Enjoy your spy.

Seriously this !@#$ again?

What is with you nerds and "spying"?

What is there to spy on?
"oh uh they have uh wpvp planned tomorrow but uh it's not like world defense will ping and tell us where they are anyways so uh yeah guys form a raid lol"

Seriously. Stahp with the spy stuff.
This isn't 3rd grade,
and if you take this game seriously enough to spend 30 USD to faction change just to see what other dudes are doing in their free time, you may need to see a psychologist, just sayin'.
Super sayin'.

/endmini-rant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfUM5xHUY4M
Edited by Iconik on 3/20/2013 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Another aliance to add to my screenshot folder.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

lol
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Fullbright! Be nice to Drone #3374!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior

I'm kinda confused on your status. You now have a toon in both Invictus AND WSB?

Pick a side, guy.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
03/20/2013 09:17 AMPosted by Charax

I'm kinda confused on your status. You now have a toon in both Invictus AND WSB?

Pick a side, guy.

BUM BUM BUMMMMMM
Reply Quote
keep him. he's never on anyway
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
He's a full on fireman now. Legit. Just wish he could put out the fire in my loins.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I think this would be another "I told you so" moment for me.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I think this would be another "I told you so" moment for me.

Bronkk is the first person to ever faction change ever in the history of WoW. He invented it. You were spot on.

1. He resents this post.
2. He already wants to go back Horde
3. He only went because of RL friends
4. He's trying to convince them to come Horde with him
Edited by Iconik on 3/20/2013 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Mage
03/20/2013 11:45 AMPosted by Iconik

((I believe it, but for some odd reason, I feel that there is another reason why he went alliance.))
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
03/20/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Dargarok

((I believe it, but for some odd reason, I feel that there is another reason why he went alliance.))

He made sure to tell me as soon as I logged on. Mostly for the reason everyone else has left or faction transferred.

Bronkk is the first person to ever faction change ever in the history of WoW. He invented it. You were spot on.

1. He resents this post.
2. He already wants to go back Horde
4. He's trying to convince them to come Horde with him

PR hero more. I actually respect Bronkk mostly from what I have heard from Ruvin and others. How long until you end up somewhere else like every other PR hero I have battled on these gone to garbage realm forums?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
@ charax, before you member start going at me in whispers about glads/server heroes made sure they know who they are talking too. When I name players, and then they claim they have never heard of them, ever when they are 2.7k and 5 time R1 players who WPvP as well, they should just shut up and move on.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage

((Because the alliance has cookies and milk?))
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
@ charax, before you member start going at me in whispers about glads/server heroes made sure they know who they are talking too. When I name players, and then they claim they have never heard of them, ever when they are 2.7k and 5 time R1 players who WPvP as well, they should just shut up and move on.

...what?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'd like to believe that Bronkk just wants to hang out with me.
Reply Quote

A real spy is exactly where he belongs; there's no need for creeping and sneaking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]