Oh snippity snap! Bronkk-a-Bringer

89 Tauren Druid
I'd like to think that as an adult, Bronkk just finally decided to get a big boy guild. But, the RL thing makes the most sense.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
@ charax, before you member start going at me in whispers about glads/server heroes made sure they know who they are talking too. When I name players, and then they claim they have never heard of them, ever when they are 2.7k and 5 time R1 players who WPvP as well, they should just shut up and move on.

Aliatril, that went completely over my head. Can you rephrase it?

03/20/2013 11:45 AMPosted by Iconik
I think this would be another "I told you so" moment for me.

Bronkk is the first person to ever faction change ever in the history of WoW. He invented it. You were spot on.

1. He resents this post.
2. He already wants to go back Horde
3. He only went because of RL friends
4. He's trying to convince them to come Horde with him

I asked Bronkk if he was fine with me making this thread, and he was.

When he asked if we would ginvite him if he transfered, I said "yes", but I wanted to get him into TS to see where his head was at (we still haven't chatted). If what you say is true (he is having faction transfer remorse), Blizzard will reverse the transfer/charge if you call them up within 72 hours.

In the end, you want to make sure players are happy and in the right guild for them, playing with people that they enjoy.

If he decides to stay with us, we'll try to get him involved, but if he misses the filth and ghettos of Ogrimmar, I would completely understand a move back.

It's good to have faction pride!
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Blizzard will reverse the transfer/charge if you call them up within 72 hours.

brb transferring some gold and stuff for an alt.
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
(Won't let me post on Bronkk)

But holy !@#$. This is all over the place

Yeah I FC'd. Main reason- I have 3 RL friends who were just getting back into the game and I wanted to join in with them(One being someone who works with me). I have a few other minor reasons, but thats not for public forums

Really though, spy? Come on guys. I still respect WSB and love the guild. Himanshu is a great leader and the server would not be the same without his leadership on Horde.

keep him. he's never on anyway

That would be because I just passed through Fire Academy to be a career firefighter. Life has most of my time tied up, thank you
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
What, Iconik was just makin' up stuff?

As you can see from our guild calendar, lots of opportunities to FC for various pick-up RBG points teams. You should be able to get your friends on those teams and since many of us are BG rats, we should be able to get them geared pretty quick.
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
03/20/2013 09:17 AMPosted by Charax
Another aliance to add to my screenshot folder.

I'm kinda confused on your status. You now have a toon in both Invictus AND WSB?

Pick a side, guy.

Wait, Strucks. Were you the one whisping me about some PR nonsense lastnight?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Don't lump the whole horde in with Himan's leadership thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
We love you Bronkk...only now we get a chance to kill you <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Aliatril, that went completely over my head. Can you rephrase it?

Not really a big deal, but one of your members started going at it will me in whispers about server Glads and such, not knowing that I know or have interactiated with almost all of them minus the Panda land glads. But he claimed to be here since wrath, naming players that I never heard of, and them claiming to never hear of players like Tundros, Roswends (former #1 rated DK in the world during wrath, Tundros double glad in one season in wrath, and not hearing of Oxydrene, Mandymoo, Led who were R1 glads 4 seasons in a row). Might be more that I am half in the bag, but trying to convey server history to me from someone who hasn't seen half of it bothered me, and not knowing who those above players were, especially when they wpvp'd as well was disturbing.
Reply Quote
I'm kinda confused on your status. You now have a toon in both Invictus AND WSB?

Pick a side, guy.

I am a loyal member of the Horde and would never betray!

You must be referring to my twin brother, Struckx. He is the good version of me who seeks to fight for the glory of the alliance.

Sadly he is one of the few alliance who I cannot defeat.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
dont think bronkk is spying, seems like a cool enough guy to me, he did it because he wanted to i think.....why must there always be a conspiracy or some other darker reason behind everything -.-
Edited by Árn on 3/20/2013 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
PR hero more. I actually respect Bronkk mostly from what I have heard from Ruvin and others. How long until you end up somewhere else like every other PR hero I have battled on these gone to garbage realm forums?

You're a forum tryhard just looking for a fight. I won't bite but I will answer calmly your retort.

I'm not PRing anyone. I'm saying that 30 minutes after logging into WoW as Alliance he was already regretting it, wanting to come back Horde and try and convince his friends to come with. No one is upset over him moving Alliance. People do it all the time. Charax and a lot of you are TRYING to stir up controversy. WSB will miss Bronkk, but a lot of us are RealID friends. He didn't go far and it's just a game.

You aren't going to get a fight out of me so you may as tryhard somewhere else.

Which is exactly what I would say to a high ranking (allegedly) officer in a guild I just joined 5 minutes ago about a post where you're basically using someone to stir up controversy.

Stay classy, Warbringer.

Oh snippity snap.
Edited by Iconik on 3/20/2013 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/20/2013 04:37 PMPosted by Iconik
PR hero more. I actually respect Bronkk mostly from what I have heard from Ruvin and others. How long until you end up somewhere else like every other PR hero I have battled on these gone to garbage realm forums?

You're a forum tryhard just looking for a fight. I won't bite but I will answer calmly your retort.

I'm not PRing anyone. I'm saying that 30 minutes after logging into WoW as Alliance he was already regretting it, wanting to come back Horde and try and convince his friends to come with. No one is upset over him moving Alliance. People do it all the time. Charax and a lot of you are TRYING to stir up controversy. WSB will miss Bronkk, but a lot of us are RealID friends. He didn't go far and it's just a game.

You aren't going to get a fight out of me so you may as tryhard somewhere else.

Which is exactly what I would say to a high ranking (allegedly) officer in a guild I just joined 5 minutes ago about a post where you're basically using someone to stir up controversy.

Stay classy, Warbringer.

Oh snippity snap.

[

Calling someone a 'tryhard' when you're unable to properly respond doesn't make it so; you're not very good at this "foruming" thing, are you? ;)

]
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The amount of tryhard in this thread is offensive.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The amount of tryhard in this thread is offensive.

[

You're a tryhard.

]
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey guys stop being tryhards.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I see Chald all over but no posts. Happy is me.
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Mage
03/20/2013 12:54 AMPosted by Ruvin
Enjoy your spy.

Seriously this !@#$ again?

What is with you nerds and "spying"?

What is there to spy on?
"oh uh they have uh wpvp planned tomorrow but uh it's not like world defense will ping and tell us where they are anyways so uh yeah guys form a raid lol"

Seriously. Stahp with the spy stuff.
This isn't 3rd grade,
and if you take this game seriously enough to spend 30 USD to faction change just to see what other dudes are doing in their free time, you may need to see a psychologist, just sayin'.
Super sayin'.

/endmini-rant

This Is Why Ruvin is Awesome :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
TMO
This Is Why Ruvin is Awesome :D

Are you his side-kick?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior

Stay classy, Warbringer.

Oh snippity snap.

Wait, are you suggesting Bronkk was kissing my butt by granting begrudged permission? You must not think highly of him. You, of all peope, should know I am perfectly fine having people (including guildies) disagree with me publicly.

I fail to see how I am stirring up controversy. As Bronkk is an active poster, I thought it was fitting to throw up a not-so-serious post to announce his change of affiliation. If I wanted to create controversy, I would have taken jabs at his previous guild.

But I am too classy to stoop to that level. ;)
Edited by Charax on 3/20/2013 9:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]