Oh snippity snap! Bronkk-a-Bringer

90 Human Rogue
LEAVE BRONKK ALOOOOOONE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
PR hero more. I actually respect Bronkk mostly from what I have heard from Ruvin and others. How long until you end up somewhere else like every other PR hero I have battled on these gone to garbage realm forums?

You're a forum tryhard just looking for a fight. I won't bite but I will answer calmly your retort.

I'm not PRing anyone. I'm saying that 30 minutes after logging into WoW as Alliance he was already regretting it, wanting to come back Horde and try and convince his friends to come with. No one is upset over him moving Alliance. People do it all the time. Charax and a lot of you are TRYING to stir up controversy. WSB will miss Bronkk, but a lot of us are RealID friends. He didn't go far and it's just a game.

You aren't going to get a fight out of me so you may as tryhard somewhere else.

I find this funny, considering you suddenly became a forum regular, and now post all the time. Bronkk pst me after he went Alliance. I doubt he is spying, and he told me why he went Alliance, which I will not share because I personally think all you WSB people thought he would never leave, and now are tying to stir up trouble with the guild he is in.

You and your guild are doing exactly what you always eccused me of doing with your guild with Warbringer. All you do is attack, attack, attack. Any chance you get. Leave Bronkk alone. Let him decide whether he wants to stay Alliance or go back to Horde. He has been Alliance before so this isn't the first time. Stop doing what WSB seems to do so well, stir up drama to save face.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
He has been Alliance before so this isn't the first time. Stop doing what WSB seems to do so well, stir up drama to save face.

I feel that people think this is my first time faction hopping

You guys forget I was a die-hard HK Army warrior early Cata. When Juggs passed leadership I ended up leaving. I went through almost all of the main Ally guilds trying to find a spot. Ended up creating KotN(lol) and had some good times with it. WSB came along and I joined them, ended up leaving going back to Alliance. I helped lead Enclave and also was apart of Bal

Of course I went back WSB again after Enclave went down. I would rather just skip all the drama about being a spy or trying to ''get at'' WSB.

I have been ally since WotLk came out. It's where my heart is. Only reason I pushed through Horde was because of how much I love WSB and Clan Stormfist has some awesome Rp events

My main and #1 reasoning for leaving Horde was IRL friends wanting me to join them over here
Edited by Bronkk on 3/21/2013 8:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I find this funny, considering you suddenly became a forum regular

Well that's cute. Oh, and untrue.

Seriously. Go away. You're boring. And seriously, kid, type your stuff out in MSWord before you post. Get some spell check and Jesus in your life. "Eccuse"? Really?
Edited by Iconik on 3/22/2013 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/22/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Iconik
I find this funny, considering you suddenly became a forum regular

Well that's cute. Oh, and untrue.

Seriously. Go away. You're boring. And seriously, kid, type your stuff out in MSWord before you post. Get some spell check and Jesus in your life. "Eccuse"? Really?

[

Yo dawg, n+ people in your raid focusing and you still couldn't kill me?

lol

]
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
everytime I read "Bronkk-a-Bringer" in my head, I get frustrated.
Reply Quote
27 Human Warrior
Iconik, when are you starting your Gladiator push?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
"Eccuse"? Really?

You are reaching now. How cute.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ermergerd, why does the spy insinuation thing really matter between these two guilds? Even if there was the spy, there would just be another 30 people called in immediately. Let him play the game he pays for the way he wants.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
03/22/2013 08:35 PMPosted by Aeryia
Ermergerd, why does the spy insinuation thing really matter

It doesn't. Obvious troll. And the reaction was juiiiiiiiiiiiiiicy.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
everytime I read "Bronkk-a-Bringer" in my head, I get frustrated.

http://xkcd.com/859/
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
03/22/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Aliatril
"Eccuse"? Really?

Not reaching. It's just hard to take you seriously. Reading your run-on sentences gives me a headache. Clean it up, kiddo, and I'll start reading your entire post instead of skimming it.
Reply Quote
Now doesn't this whole topic seem kinda silly in hindsight? :p
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Now doesn't this whole topic seem kinda silly in hindsight? :p

It was silly when I created it, but now the phrase, "Snippity snap!" will be part of the ED lexicon for the foreseeable future.

I think all participants enjoyed themselves regardless.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump for relevance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Nooo

Bronkk-a-Bronk. I plan on staying solo for some time from here
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
03/19/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Fulbright
9 more and you'll have caught up to WB that joined WSB. Almost there guys!

Quality > Quantity

You do realize you are responding to WSB?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
03/23/2013 08:53 AMPosted by Iconik

Not reaching. It's just hard to take you seriously. Reading your run-on sentences gives me a headache. Clean it up, kiddo, and I'll start reading your entire post instead of skimming it.

Eccuse, LOL! Okay?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Eccuse, LOL! Okay?

[

In truth after rereading the thread I never noticed just how angry Iconnik is. :(

]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]