Can't Retrieve Gold

85 Dwarf Hunter
I'm supposedly logged in but when I try to get my gold it asks me to log in with email and password, I put them in and hit yes for authentication it says login failed, wrong password or username. I haven't been able to collect my gold since I've been using the app.
Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: Using iPhone app.
Edited by Eyulfoaken on 3/10/2013 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
This was after auto-importing from your mobile authenticator installed on the same phone? If so, you may wish to verify that the serial currently active on that install is the same one that is attached to your account. It is possible to detach this serial and get a new one from the same install, so I'd check to be sure they still match.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
This was after auto-importing from your mobile authenticator installed on the same phone? If so, you may wish to verify that the serial currently active on that install is the same one that is attached to your account. It is possible to detach this serial and get a new one from the same install, so I'd check to be sure they still match.

I'm afraid I can't find this information. I've looked at my account twice, now, and am unable to see anything even remotely like this information.
Help, please.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Do you have an authenticator installed on the mobile phone that you are attempting to login from?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Do you have an authenticator installed on the mobile phone that you are attempting to login from?

yes
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
03/12/2013 01:49 PMPosted by Eyulfoaken

yes

If you log into this website, does it prompt you for an authenticator? If you are prompted, does the mobile authenticator on that phone authenticate properly? How about World of Warcraft?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]