Well, Horde, that was just mean!

85 Human Mage
Hi,

Well, attacking SWC is one thing, but griefing poor little low level Alliance in Elwyn Forest and Redridge Mountains is another. Actually, I wasn't killed (on my level 16 Hunter) in Elwyn Forest. The Horde guy actually came up to me and knelt in from of me, and I bowed to him.

However, in Redridge Mountains, there were dispicable Horde who just took it upon themselves to kill me twice while I was questing.

Can't wait to get to 90 for some fun in Durator and Mulgore :) My highest level toon right now is 61.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
Feel free to call for help in general, calltoarms, your local police department... Most of us will be more than happy to get in a fight. Though I can't really tell if you're describing an on-server toon or leveling cross server. In any case we'd be happy to help.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Magey always posts on their mage but they have been leveling several toons here it appears. I believe Wilber was probably who got her, as I was in redridge at the time and ran into him flying about several times.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Yeah, I'm new to the server and have 9 toons here now.

And don't get me wrong anyone. I absolutely love it here. I really don't care about being killed a couple of times because it's free of CRZ - Yay yay yay.

I was on Bmbrit at the time, my Beast Mastery Hunter. And, the only thing I know from the attackers is that I recognized the guild Blacktooth Grin.

I did go back to Stormwind City after getting killed the 2nd time, and sounded the alarm, and avoided the Horde by getting on one of my other toons and questing in the Swamp of Sorrows.

BTW: In fair fights against Horde, I'm 3-0. Once when one Horde tried to jump my Shaman in Eastern Plaguelands, and I managed to fend him off with healing and Thunderstorm and just managed to beat me down. The other 2 times was on my Warlock in Badlands, and attacked a Mage who came into the cave I was in. I managed to kill him even though he was 41 to my 38. Then, he tried to jump me in Searing Gorge, but I got the better of him again.

So, anyway, I'm learning the PvP ropes and am here to stay.

For the Alliance!!

BTW: I would post on my VeCo toons, but I can't. Here they are though:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/the-venture-co/Britannia/

Cheers.
Edited by Mageybrit on 3/11/2013 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
if i was an Mordor Ork and you lived in some petty Gondor farming town am i not supposed to kill you?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

I did go back to Stormwind City after getting killed the 2nd time, and sounded the alarm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdrqA93sW-8&t=1m27s

I imagine this is what happened when you arrived in Stormwind
Edited by Ravkha on 3/11/2013 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Hi,

Well, attacking SWC is one thing, but griefing poor little low level Alliance in Elwyn Forest and Redridge Mountains is another. Actually, I wasn't killed (on my level 16 Hunter) in Elwyn Forest. The Horde guy actually came up to me and knelt in from of me, and I bowed to him.

However, in Redridge Mountains, there were dispicable Horde who just took it upon themselves to kill me twice while I was questing.

Can't wait to get to 90 for some fun in Durator and Mulgore :) My highest level toon right now is 61.

Cheers.

That... huh that was us... i am really sorry. After we tried to attack darkshire but noticed the alliance were busy with RP, me and some other buddies tried to test alliance pings to see how fast alliance respond and if they see ping. That's when i saw you and this other girl called leaux. At first, we tried to RP with ya but one of us tried to use the monk heal that throws a glowy green ball... and also turns read and hurt people. Normally a small amount of pain but then... you were low level...

The other times were in lakeshire i remember... we thought you were someone else till i cried in vent "WAIT! it's BRIT FROM THE FORUM!" but too late... the time after that was from a cross server buddy who was checking out the server.

Believe me, i felt REALLY guilty about this. And i apologize. If you got any complaints please send a raiding party to stonard for further complaints. Our duty is to respond pings there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDqatJPvOfk

As for stormwind? wasn't us
Edited by Rôdeurdesboi on 3/12/2013 2:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

BTW: I would post on my VeCo toons, but I can't. Here they are though:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/the-venture-co/Britannia/

Cheers.

okay. that is ADORABLE
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

The other times were in lakeshire i remember... we thought you were someone else till i cried in vent "WAIT! it's BRIT FROM THE FORUM!" but too late... the time after that was from a cross server buddy who was checking out the server.

Believe me, i felt REALLY guilty about this. And i apologize. If you got any complaints please send a raiding party to stonard for further complaints. Our duty is to respond pings there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDqatJPvOfk

Ha ha. I'm amazed I've got some notoriety already.

Apology accepted Horde, but I can't guarentee what my plan of action will be at level 90 :)

BTW: You really need to gem your gear :)

Cheers.
Edited by Mageybrit on 3/12/2013 11:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Apology accepted Horde, but I can't guarentee what my plan of action will be at level 90 :)

I hold the number one headband, come face me when you are ready to duel a god
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I need to apologize Horde.

Why flying around Winterspring farming for Thorium Ore on my level 60 Shaman, I cam across a level 52 and level 51 Horde at different times, and took it upon myself to kill them. I didn't camp them or anything, but we are a War, after all.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/13/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Chaosender

Lol. Ill take ya.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
03/13/2013 02:38 PMPosted by Kreinlich

Lol. Ill take ya.

Already did.
http://i.imgur.com/VVKwK4h.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Well Wilberfoerce, I guess you don't want Alliance CRZ refugees on this server. Ganking level 20s must be really fun for you.

Oh well, here was me advertising this realm all over the place as a place to come and play. I guess I'm done now, and will start advertising that it's not a place to come.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
Well Wilberfoerce, I guess you don't want Alliance CRZ refugees on this server. Ganking level 20s must be really fun for you.

Oh well, here was me advertising this realm all over the place as a place to come and play. I guess I'm done now, and will start advertising that it's not a place to come.

Cheers.

I didnt gank anyone.

I have no hard feelings against you. You were just there, and happened to be in the line of fire of my Cascade.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

Cheers.

I didnt gank anyone.

I have no hard feelings against you. You were just there, and happened to be in the line of fire of my Cascade.

Cheers.

Really. I was off down the road to do a quest and you killed me. Then I rezzed near the inn and you came in after me. I guess I don't know the definition of ganking then. Anyway, later in the evening, I came back again and there were 2 Alliance 90s there. Yay! So, I will just suck it up and assume these things can happen from time to time.

I've still got a few characters to get through Duskwood. Could you we please have a truce until they're through there, and then you can do what you like in Duskwood?

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
dont worry about him too much brit, if he bothers you while youre in duskwood let me or any other member of KoD know, we will take care of him for you <3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Posted by Chaosender

Lol. Ill take ya.

Anytime Kreinlich, anytime.

Edit: errrrr..... my name is Chaosender and I approved this message >.>
Edited by Chaoseater on 3/15/2013 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
dont worry about him too much brit, if he bothers you while youre in duskwood let me or any other member of KoD know, we will take care of him for you <3

Im really enjoying this inn. Its spacious and warm. Scarlet Raven is a cozy place.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I need to apologize Horde.

Eh, no camping = no need for apology!

Everyone is fair game on VeCo :D

But in all seriousness, just remember that The Blacktooth Grin does not promote camping (or spitting, for that matter). We simply choose to promote respectful WPvP :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]