Well, Horde, that was just mean!

90 Orc Death Knight
What a bunch of panzy wanzys!!!!

(In a whiney voice): "You ganked my lowbie, apoligize now!!!"

---
Really? If you are flagged during a major attack on SWC, any other Alliance city, or during a WPVP event, expect to be killed. Best thing to do is to wait the 5 minutes to be unflagged PVP, unless of course you are in a contested zone, then just run away, run away.

If you are out about by yourself, expect to be ganked in contested zones. Like Renovare said

But in all seriousness, just remember that The Blacktooth Grin does not promote camping (or spitting, for that matter). We simply choose to promote respectful WPvP :)

So here is my last thought:

*Holds out a kleenex to those who are crying*
Edited by Thuugom on 3/18/2013 3:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
So here is my last thought:

*Holds out a kleenex to those who are crying*

Youre gonna need more than a kleenex, Thuug. Its more like an entire basket of bedsheets from the Darkshire inn or something like the canvas top over the Lakeshire flight master's canopy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
You know, Wilberfoerce, you really are pathetic.

No level 90 content to do? And your idea of fun is killing low levels in Duskwood. Why don't you get a life?

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest

No level 90 content to do? And your idea of fun is killing low levels in Duskwood. Why don't you get a life?

Cheers.

I didnt realize that was you killing all the lovely spiders and wolves. Then I saw red. And it was instinct. And then I apologized because you said you dont like getting killed!
And then you went into Darkshire and then I killed you there because that was my house. I had to. You were trespassing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter

But in all seriousness, just remember that The Blacktooth Grin does not promote camping (or spitting, for that matter). We simply choose to promote respectful WPvP :)

I approve this message.

Any old Grin running around? I've hardly seen any in a long while, and it makes me a sad moo.

*pats Brit* Some people are overzealous, alas, don't take it personally.

Get to 90 and kick !@#. *nod*
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

Cheers.

I didnt realize that was you killing all the lovely spiders and wolves. Then I saw red. And it was instinct. And then I apologized because you said you dont like getting killed!
And then you went into Darkshire and then I killed you there because that was my house. I had to. You were trespassing.

You always have an excuse, don't you. I asked Alliance to help out, and apparently, you can't stand WPvP, so your house isn't your house, you just took flight to avoid a fight.

So stop making stuff up.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Wilber doesnt want to gear it seems so its pretty easy to get him haha. He is much more interested in NPCs and low levels. they are more his skill bracket.
Edited by Kreinlich on 3/19/2013 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
56 Dwarf Death Knight
Brit, seems to me if you took the same amount of time you spend complaining and started leveling/gearing, you wouldn't be getting killed repeatedly. Just a thought...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest

You always have an excuse, don't you. I asked Alliance to help out, and apparently, you can't stand WPvP, so your house isn't your house, you just took flight to avoid a fight.

So stop making stuff up.

Cheers.

Uh, bro, calm yourself. Im not making things up, nor am I lying. I admitted to killing you both times. Did I realize it was you at first? No. After? Yeah, because you were in the area I was trying to get a response from.
And Im not just gonna sit on my rear and get camped. (Before you go off on me, killing you twice is not camping.)
If you wanna be a bad-!@# Wilber slayer, stop crying and get to 90.
Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Any old Grin running around? I've hardly seen any in a long while, and it makes me a sad moo.

Some old grin still log on now and then- I see Rue loggin on every now and then, and ya never know when the occasional random old grin is gonna come back for a bit to say hello! I've only been in since early Cata... my name used to be Eternalmage if ya knew me at all in Cata.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
And hang out with the tauren, Istas. We are always doing things with the Grin.

And you know we have the best oats.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
And hang out with the tauren, Istas. We are always doing things with the Grin.

And you know we have the best oats.

It is my experience that your oats are rotted, not fermented. Pecans are better, and you know it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

Cheers.

I'm working on it. A level 75 Shadow Priest is the highest I have now. Only 15 levels to go.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest

Cheers.

I'm working on it. A level 75 Shadow Priest is the highest I have now. Only 15 levels to go.

Cheers.

There are several things wrong with this:

1) You plan to use a spriest to beat a spriest. Thats your first problem.
2) You plan to use that spriest against me. In my years of PvP on VeCo, Nimithriel is the only spriest better than I am, and Torkinn is a friend to whom we are about equal. You are begging me to kill you again.
3) Why a spriest? People have been hailing them and rolling the ever-loving f*** out of them. Ive played a spriest for several years. The only big change that I ever saw was in 4.3 when spamming Mind Spike was actually feasible. Save the mediocre advent of Shadow Orbs, we really havent changed at all.

This makes me want to do several things:

1) Laugh at your foolishness. Im doing that now.
2) Wonder what is wrong with you.
3) Weep for your stupidity.

Bro, youre better off using that mage if you want to kill me. Or call Krein or Aedinus. Thatd be easier.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Well, I'm not going to change my plans because of you, obviously. I was leveling my Tailor/Enchant Shadow Priest first, and I still will.

BTW: You can do what you like in Duskwood now. I have all my toons through there now, and don't need to go there any more.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Well, I'm not going to change my plans because of you, obviously. I was leveling my Tailor/Enchant Shadow Priest first, and I still will.

BTW: You can do what you like in Duskwood now. I have all my toons through there now, and don't need to go there any more.

Cheers.

Whether or not you leveled a spriest before I did is a moot point.

Ok, then. I dont know why you hate me so, but I can humor for a bit later tonight. However, I must read Homestuck. Updates!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]