Gaawd Mode returns..... Sort of

90 Night Elf Mage
Gaawd Mode.... I mean, Undying, formerly Gaawd Mode is recruiting for PvP.

What kind of PvP? Seriously, does it matter? It's PvP and that's all we do.

Why is this guild good? Mindless, casual, dramatic, rage inducing PvP. Doesn't that sound better than "RECRUITING FOR RBGS!" or "WE WORLD PVP"? I'll say it straight forward, I could give two <insert profane word here> about people saying they're recruiting for RBGs and "World PvP": we PvP. Go out in the world, make people post on here, make videos, cause server crashes (there's videos. Look em up).

So why join this guild? Because I'm drunk, that's why
Reply Quote
Bah...you Horde traitor. Makes me feel dirty thinking back when we raided SW and IF back in the day.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Sounds like a failed attempt at making a Ally MoP version of <SUP BRO>. GL with that bro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sounds like a failed attempt at making a Ally MoP version of <SUP BRO>. GL with that bro.

that died in like 1 week tho -.-
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hai
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage

I'd say it was but we actually last longer than one expansion....

Bah...you Horde traitor. Makes me feel dirty thinking back when we raided SW and IF back in the day.

Where have you been for the last 3 and a half years??
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

I'd say it was but we actually last longer than one expansion....

The following two expansions sucked.
Reply Quote

The following two expansions sucked.
Edited by Nalicat on 3/14/2013 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]