Riddles of Steel wants YOU! - RBG Signup

90 Blood Elf Priest
Our guild is forming an RBG team that will meet 3-4 nights a week at 8pm server time for some Alliance-stompin PvP action. If you're interested in participating, you can let me know by responding to this thread, or by contacting me in the game.

One significant change to RBG's that we're pretty excited about, and which some people may not yet be aware of, is that the losing team will now be earning Conquest Points as well, up to a maximum of 200 per game, depending on their performance. In other words, teams that try their best won't be going home empty handed, which should reduce performance anxiety and help shift the focus back to having fun. If you've ever considered taking your PvP to the next level, now is the perfect time to do it.

You do need to have a decent PvP set (around ilevel 470) to play at the RBG level, but if you don't you can always join us for some regular BG's until your gear is in better shape.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Can I go? I don't have a team.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
For the Horde!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I am available most nights for RBGs and can usually find good people if the group is short. I have 1800+ exp and can target call or strat call if needed. Hit me up if you need me, my battletag is Unclemeat#1660
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
The rbgs have been goin well , we still have room for 1 or 2 regular players to join us . Feel free to contact Nyreeah or myself in game for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Sounds like fun. Feel free to whisper me or Mournpala if you need heals.
I've been outta the game for a long time so I'm still relearning it but I've played at pretty good arena ratings in the past (Pre rated BG's).
I also know my buddy Kertígen has been looking for a group aggressively as well.
He's pretty good, we've played alot together in the past.
Aronisith is always down to nuke things in BGs. His damage is pretty much untouchable in random Queues. Talk with him if you see him on too.

KT needs more PVP.
There no excuse not to!
Let's step up the game a notch!
Edited by Onoshar on 4/11/2013 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]