Keep making us proud Supermassive!

100 Draenei Paladin
was really excited to see you guys in the top 5 and the end of tuesday night.

keep pushing those heroics!
Edited by Kazmeme on 3/13/2013 7:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
I saw Supermassive was also mentioned in today's MMO-Champion news post. Huge congratulations to everyone over there, very glad to see you getting recognized! Great work!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Awesome work as always. Keep it up!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
LOLmassive is more like it. Suckers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Congratulations on your bans that's what you get for being selfish.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was wondering what happened and why their progression just stopped. Back story?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
They need to leave oondasta alone and stay in Tot
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
What happened??
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
What happened??

I'd like to know as well since none of our members are/were banned. Apparently people from Sympathy know more about our members than we do.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Thanks guys! We definitely appreciate the support ^_^ I don't believe we played unfairly with Oondasta, but now with the timer changes it won't matter much. Also, I'm not sure who was banned, we've had players quit for real life reasons, which is bound to happen to every guild, but no one has been banned, and certainly not for exploiting a fight (blighthound's disease cloud says hi). We hit a road block with Council for a few days, but plan on finishing Ji'Kun tonight to be back into US 4th spot on WoWprogress!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
To my knowledge no one was banned for anything. If something happened with Oondasta and one of our members we would definitely like to know. We've never condoned griefing of any sort and we have always politely waited our turn when the horde engage Oondasta.

And thanks for the congratulations :D Should be 6/13 soonish!
Edited by Dessaar on 3/21/2013 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
So much speculative saltiness in this thread... ohhhhhh Dessaar isn't it lonely at the top? Let's continue to get angry and fling filth about a videogame, everyone.

Let's get something clear for the horde guys who don't know any of the SM players - these are nice guys. They run a classy raid and have more talent and dedication than the rest of us. But hard hard modes are hard and sometimes even the best of the best hit snags, eh? My only advice to people looking to compete is to simply get better.

This isn't a dig at anyone in particular - I think friendly competition is a very very good thing for this server in particular. It's inspiring for me, personally, to have three guilds progressing so neck-and-neck. Sympathy kicked !@# and put up a mean bull rush at the end of T14, which was dizzying for the rest of us derps; and now we have Fish Tank making things interesting for the rest of us. Just don't delude yourselves into thinking that this server is anything other than SM being at the top and all others fitting neatly below; we are all outclassed by a very clear margin. There will always be good, and there will always be the best, and they are not the same.

No need to get angry about it, let it inspire you to greatness. The way I see it, if SM or Sympathy or Fish Tank do well, it's good for the server. Remember that right now, collectively, we're a shadow of what we were in Wrath; let's get it back to greatness.

I'll end this lame touchy-feely semi-rant with a good luck to you all, and I wish each and every one of you all the success and happiness in game. It's, like, supposed to be fun, right?

signed,

The world's worst italo-disco producer
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

Blah blah blah lets make this server better

P.s. I'm not raiding anymore trolololol

-Giorgio

;)
Edited by Anubis on 3/22/2013 4:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
such an intense thread, as a veteran of the server i only wished to cheer on the group (or at least the remnants) of raiders i have watched lead the servers progression for the last 7 years.

i cant speak for the server or even my own members, but supermassives progress reflects turalyon the most, i love to raid, i love to progress. I may not get to do so at the level of supermassive, but i can always enjoy the fact that i can say "i've watched them since the beginning".

so no matter what did or did not occur, i still wish supermassive the best of luck, and i expect to see you guys in the top 10, dont let me down :P
Edited by Kazmeme on 3/22/2013 11:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Worgen Death Knight
such an intense thread, as a veteran of the server i only wished to cheer on the group (or at least the remnants) of raiders i have watched lead the servers progression for the last 7 years.

i cant speak for the server or even my own members, but supermassives progress reflects turalyon the most, i love to raid, i love to progress. I may not get to do so at the level of supermassive, but i can always enjoy the fact that i can say "i've watched them since the beginning".

so no matter what did or did not occur, i still wish supermassive the best of luck, and i expect to see you guys in the top 10, dont let me down :P
esteeeffyu! Who do you think you are spreading good will and cheer throughout the server?! You think you're better than us? You think you're some hot sheet dontcha!? Well I got news for you buddy, you ain't! You walk around here, thinking you're soooooooo cool. Well guess what. You ain't! You salty, everybody is salt. So much salt in here it's crazy! Salt for everyone! Salt here, get your hot, fresh salt here! How's that for intense!?

JK
Edited by Joeseph on 3/23/2013 1:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
In all honesty, I think Sympathy is just jelly of SM <_< !@#$ happens on this server and everyone is out for themselfs 80% of the time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
So much speculative saltiness in this thread... ohhhhhh Dessaar isn't it lonely at the top? ..........

Will you be my valentine, Giorgio?
Edited by Desaar on 3/25/2013 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
03/25/2013 09:54 AMPosted by Desaar
So much speculative saltiness in this thread... ohhhhhh Dessaar isn't it lonely at the top? ..........

Nope. No time for raiding, no time for dating imo
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
03/25/2013 09:54 AMPosted by Desaar

When I said it was lonely at the top, that doesn't mean lonely ON top.

but yes i luv u dess, yes h big time
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
To my friends and members of SM. I would like to say congratulation on being a shining example of This server. From the good old days of Gdkp Sunday ICC runs to now. The level of consistency makes me proud to be an associate. Leading my guild for the last 4-5 years I always looked up to the leadership and professionalism of Fusion aka supermassive now. I owe part of my success on still being here due to them. Sometimes it's not about the glory and the fame. Just being a positive influence by leading with integrity.

I wish you all the best,

May your rolls be high and latency low.

GM MetalMaster
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]