Inscribed Bag Of Hydra-Spawn BROKEN?

90 Troll Druid
Agreed Works Great for Druid heals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Getting about 1 proc per minute. 8 minute council fight, 8 procs, about 198k total aborbed. Seems to proc far too infrequently : \
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
disc priests crying out being nerfed when they're in a solid #2 overall for ToT? How ironic an OP class complaining they're not OP
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
disc priests crying out being nerfed when they're in a solid #2 overall for ToT? How ironic an OP class complaining they're not OP

You're kind of like a broken record, dude. I'm sorry that you don't understand why a trinket not working correctly is an issue, but it's an issue. If all you can do is come in here and whine that it's Disc Priests DARING TO SPEAK UP (my GOD the idea!), maybe you should just not post at all?
Edited by Tiriel on 3/21/2013 12:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
It's nice to see your spec with a disadvantage for once. A really limited one.

In the meantime go do 80k dps on a damage amp fight and outheal everyone simultaneously. That's probably a bigger advantage in the long run than one sub-optimal trinket, no?

Disc Priests probably should shut up lest they receive further, warranted, adjustments. Just be happy with what you have.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
It's nice to see your spec with a disadvantage for once. A really limited one.

In the meantime go do 80k dps on a damage amp fight and outheal everyone simultaneously. That's probably a bigger advantage in the long run than one sub-optimal trinket, no?

Disc Priests probably should shut up lest they receive further, warranted, adjustments. Just be happy with what you have.

You are so, so bitter, Ändrömedä. What amuses me is that you're obviously still seeing content, so I don't know why you're so angry. You even got a buff.

Trinkets should work the same for every class. I'm sorry that you're so bitter and confused that you can't see that. But if all you're going to do is um...troll... (ironic, that), you really should find another thread. This isn't about Disc Priests, or any other spec. It's about a trinket.
Edited by Tiriel on 3/21/2013 1:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
I don't know? The same reason not all dps trinkets are equally good for all DPS? Not all tanks want the same things from trinkets, especially with so many to choose from?

The same reason healers heal differently? You have a trinket that isn't amazing due to mechanics. Boo hoo.

The same mechanics that let you effortlessly leave most other healers in the dust, while adding more utility and DPS than they could ever dream of.

Most of the healer trinkets look like trash on first glance, anyway. I have no personal experience with them. The only one I'm truly interested in is Horridon's Last Gasp. Possibly the Lei Shen trinket when I'm in significantly better gear. You may have forgotten, but some of us still have to worry quite a bit about mana.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
03/21/2013 01:18 AMPosted by Eleäzaras
The same mechanics that let you effortlessly leave most other healers in the dust, while adding more utility and DPS than they could ever dream of.

heal better. or i guess you'd prefer disc priests to go back to ss/poh spam and outheal you even more.

You may have forgotten, but some of us still have to worry quite a bit about mana.

so do priest healers. if we don't manage our rapture procs, we go oom. so calm your !@#$%^s down.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
It's not that surprising why a Disc Priest would want a trinket with +spirit to be as good as possible otherwise. Being the one special snowflake that get to have a scaling mana regen mechanic and all. Well, and poor Shaman mana batteries.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I don't know? The same reason not all dps trinkets are equally good for all DPS? Not all tanks want the same things from trinkets, especially with so many to choose from?

The same reason healers heal differently? You have a trinket that isn't amazing due to mechanics. Boo hoo.

Most of the healer trinkets look like trash on first glance, anyway. I have no personal experience with them. The only one I'm truly interested in is Horridon's Last Gasp. Possibly the Lei Shen trinket when I'm in significantly better gear. You may have forgotten, but some of us still have to worry quite a bit about mana.

None of the Druids in my guild are hurting for mana, according to them. :) Perhaps you should re-evaluate your spell choices? Your gear is fine. If you're having mana issues, the problem is you, not your gear or class.

It's also not the fault of Disc Priests, Holy Paladins...or, well, anyone else.
Edited by Tiriel on 3/21/2013 1:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
A trinket not proccing is completely different from a trinket with poor itemization for a certain spec.
Edited by Venom on 3/21/2013 1:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
A trinket not proccing is completely different from a trinket with poor itemization for a certain spec.

Pretty much. It would be like a DPS trinket not proccing from DPSing. Or a tanking trinket that would only proc if you healed someone else, or something similarly asinine.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Eh, trinkets being useless for an otherwise appropriate player isn't new. Take Light of the Cosmos, for example - great for casters unless you're arcane. Or even from this tier for tanks, there's Delicate Vial of the Sanguinaire - neat concept, terrible for plate tanks because they have practically no dodge.

Not everything you want is made for you. I'm pretty sure this is actually intended.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Eh, trinkets being useless for an otherwise appropriate player isn't new. Take Light of the Cosmos, for example - great for casters unless you're arcane. Or even from this tier for tanks, there's Delicate Vial of the Sanguinaire - neat concept, terrible for plate tanks because they have practically no dodge.

Not everything you want is made for you. I'm pretty sure this is actually intended.

True... Still kinda disappointing getting pigeonholed into atonement healing and then punished for atonement healing.

I think it wouldn't be quite as bad if it procced more regularly on ALL healer's regular heals. At least then we'd see it get some use on PoH, cascade, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Atonement won't proc any of the RPPM trinkets.

hm... seemed like atonement heals were proccing horridon's last night after I got it, though in hindsight it's possible that they proc ON HEAL (in the case of PW:S - on damage) instead of on cast, and that it was proccing from damage being absorbed by pw:s (my first proc was on a trash pack where I was only casting pw:s and atonement and it procced outside of when I actually cast pw:s.

we're not overpowered, you're underpowered. go away.
Edited by Tsilyi on 3/21/2013 6:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
Getting about 1 proc per minute. 8 minute council fight, 8 procs, about 198k total aborbed. Seems to proc far too infrequently : \

This. I'm hesitant to take any new trinkets at this point. At least the two spirit trinkets, that's for certain.

Also, I'm not sure why anyone is arguing about which class is OP in a thread about trinkets. All classes are pretty balanced this tier.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
03/21/2013 06:08 AMPosted by Tsilyi
Atonement won't proc any of the RPPM trinkets.

hm... seemed like atonement heals were proccing horridon's last night after I got it, though in hindsight it's possible that they proc ON HEAL (in the case of PW:S - on damage) instead of on cast, and that it was proccing from damage being absorbed by pw:s (my first proc was on a trash pack where I was only casting pw:s and atonement and it procced outside of when I actually cast pw:s.

On the PTR, the trinket appeared to proc very, very OCCASIONALLY from Solace. I never had it proc even once from Smite, Holy Fire, or Offensive Penance, and GC did say flat out that the trinkets do not work with Atonement.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage

It was very good for arcane. I didn't work only for those who were bad at keeping Nether Tempest up.

More importantly, however, this is about a trinket not working, i.e., not proccing enough. It's not particularly equivalent to the fact that historically there have been dps trinkets specifically made to proc on DoT effects.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
All classes are pretty balanced this tier.

Not to de-rail the thread further, but this isn't very true. Shamans are pretty far behind.

03/21/2013 07:38 AMPosted by Mist
not sure why anyone is arguing about which class is OP in a thread about trinkets.

But this. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
On the PTR, the trinket appeared to proc very, very OCCASIONALLY from Solace. I never had it proc even once from Smite, Holy Fire, or Offensive Penance, and GC did say flat out that the trinkets do not work with Atonement.

interesting... that's quite unfortunate. i think the time i noticed it procced during a channel of offensive penance... could be that it procced from a pom jump or something... i wonder. i will have to do some of my own testing i guess and keep a close eye on it. seems like a decent trinket though, dropped the valor trinket for it (my trinkets have been laughable because i spent most of this expansion as a dps >.>)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]