Thinking about rolling a new Ally here.

90 Pandaren Monk
I am considering (I probably will I like alts lol) a new toon here. I'd like to know if any alliance guilds would be willing to give a fresh new lowbie a home? I could really use the guild benefits (I'm 44 and have carpal tunnel so anything helps lol)

I'm new to RP but willing to learn although I did play D&D back in the day and was pretty good at it if I do say so myself :)

I'm kinda liking healers lately so I may make another one of those, anyway I hope to hear from someone.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Not that I have anything to do with them atm, but you may find what you're looking for with:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8087929555

:)

Hey thanks I'll take a look at that :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
So what are you looking for other guild perks? PvP, RP, PvE, World PvP, ERP?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Shoo Kong.

No recruiting or influence from you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/15/2013 07:50 AMPosted by Mockrabbit

Shoo Kong.

Afraid I might start getting more Alliance to kill you dirty horde on the Isle of Thunder?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

I'll be looking for it all (but I don't know what ERP is lol) I don't really PVP much but that's probably because no one else I know here does. I know when I did I think the Priest was the best for me or a Paladin. I am having a lot of fun with the Monk though.

03/15/2013 08:38 AMPosted by Kongming

Shoo Kong.

Afraid I might start getting more Alliance to kill you dirty horde on the Isle of Thunder?

I'm all for killin some Horde lol. BUt when I'm over there I do enjoy steppin on the nearest Gnome :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A new convert! Most excellent. Once you go 'Holdt, you're as good as sold!

Yes, I just made that up. Yes, I'm aware of how stupid it is, too. What now?

Lacrimosa made a great suggestion. BARBARIANS is specifically designed as a landing pad of sorts, for Alliance-side transfers/new players.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
T'a Forsaken shall dine on Panda!

I do enjoy steppin on the nearest Gnome :)

an' who doesn't my soon-ta-be kung-foo burg'r
Edited by Mockrabbit on 3/15/2013 9:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
T'a Forsaken shall dine on Panda!

I do enjoy steppin on the nearest Gnome :)

an' who doesn't my soon-ta-be kung-foo burg'r

I'm not transferring this guy but I can make a new Panda if you think yer big enough lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Forgot to add, if I wanted to go Horde side where is a good place to go there guild wise?? I can still makes me a Panda :D I likes da Pandas.

Back to work now :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It really depends on what type of theme you are looking for, as far as Horde guilds.

Ashes of Eversong─ political/ambassador theme, horde/sin'dorei relations (all races welcome)

Hellscream's Eyes─Dark Horde-style, Garrosh fanatics

The Jeweled Blood─RP inspired by Anne Bishop's Black Jewels series

Nightgloom Hollow─Dark and spooky theme

Prophets of War─ Argent Crusdade style theme, right? Correct me if I'm mistaken guys!

Silver & Silence─ Sneaky thief/rogue stuff

Bloodfury Clan and Order of the Forsaken are open to orcs and undead only, respectively.

I think that's all of the currently active ones. I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did, speak up!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Garrosh fanatics you say? does that mean their all nuts like him? I don't know that much about him being Alliance most of the time but I know hes a bit more um... angry that Thrall lol

As the Pandarens say... let me meditate on this.
Reply Quote
And if you're interested in the Alliance...

<Reprisal> is an RP-friendly, PvP oriented guild.

<The Sentinels> is an RP-friendly, family friendly, guild that PvPs together and is working on a steady PvE group.

<The Nights Veil> is an RP-PvP social guild.

<Stormwind City Guard> is a heavy RP guild who RP as...well, Stormwind City Guards. Fantastic if you're a human!

<The Indelibles> is an RP-friendly, casual, social guild.

<The Righteous Light> is an RP Holy Order.

<Bardic Tales> is an RP guild revolving around being bards.

<Twilight Empire> is an RP guild seeking a way to establish peace between the factions.

Please join the /RP channel in-game (Alliance side) and introduce yourself! We have a very friendly community and we'd love to get to know you!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
omg hard decisions.... I may do a human because if I don't make a Pandaren I'll probably make a paladin or warrior. Think think!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey you guys I made a Pandaren Warrior, not 100% on faction yet and I'll start leveling him tomorrow if I get a chance. If I were to go Alliance I kinda like your guild premise Aerana. I will however join those Barbarians if you think I need too. If I go Alliance, Horde side I really don't know.

Off to bed I go.
Reply Quote
Hey you guys I made a Pandaren Warrior, not 100% on faction yet and I'll start leveling him tomorrow if I get a chance. If I were to go Alliance I kinda like your guild premise Aerana. I will however join those Barbarians if you think I need too. If I go Alliance, Horde side I really don't know.

Off to bed I go.

If you decide to go Alliance, you're welcome to look up the websites for any of the guilds I mentioned. I believe they all have sites. You can find most information for the guilds I mentioned here: http://ravenholdt.us/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1871

If you're interested in TE, then our site is twilightempire.org.

Whisper anyone in the guilds I mentioned to talk to them all and figure out what suits you best! Also, we're giving out free bags to transfers, so make sure to mail me in-game!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ok I sure will thank you! Whisper you that is lol such a hard decision because you and my Blood Elf buddy on here have been so nice.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
id suggest going Horde ... cause unless you just dont plan on leaving SW ... you will die

multiple times over

that is all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]