What is your job IRL?

90 Orc Warrior
School can count, but it would be interesting to know what major. Unless you are in high school. I would be home maintenance, and in school.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Program Manager for an electronics-development house that specializes in satellite receivers.
Reply Quote
53 Human Mage
Retired. Was a seamstress in a bridal store.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
My job is inflicting pain on willing people... sometimes I have to tie them down because they move too much. Sometimes they bleed. In the end we are both satisfied. They'll be swore for a few days and blame me for every moment of pain, but when that's over they tell their friends the story and tell them to come see me. If I'm lucky their friends will come to me for the same thing. It wares me down and takes most of my energy to do this work, hours and hours of blood, pain, and plasma, everywhere. Things get really messy sometimes.

I'm a tattoo artist.

Also... WoW I think I have more hours playing WoW than I do actually doing tattoos haha... I've only played WoW for about 18 months >< tattooed for almost 6 years.
Edited by Mâgus on 3/15/2013 1:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm a male prostitute, I pleasure ladies for large wads of cash with my enormous johnsonville
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm a male prostitute, I pleasure ladies for large wads of cash with my enormous johnsonville

These large wads of cash can later be used to help pay for all the medical visits from the many forms if STDs you may acquire as well lol... sorry I couldn't resist.

I am in the wonderful world of customer service (which I loathe)
Edited by Brewzlee on 3/15/2013 3:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I fix computers and servers, and am hailed as a hero daily. It keeps getting better even after 5 years. I'm pretty lucky to work with such a great group of people.

When it came time for a machine upgrade last year, the tech director asked me to spec my own to make sure I ended up with something that would run WoW/D3. I probably logged into WoW from work 4-5 times last year, most of it during a holiday week.
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin

it's okay. there are a lot of people out of work. these are tough times.... /pats
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am a phlebotomist. I get paid to lure apprehensive people into a back room. From there, I instruct them to sit in a chair and expose their arm. Smiles and soothing words help loosen the tension. With a sort of savage grace, I proceed to stab them with a needle and drain them of their life blood. Rarely more than a few milliliters though. Sometimes, in my head, I cackle, just to keep it interesting.

I'm currently in RN school, too. Will finish that up this December.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I help build spaceships.... seriously
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Was a Combat Medic for 4 years all the way up until this Monday. Now I'm a bum.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I am Lord Revos. It is a difficult job, but I have to do it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I cook, clean and read fantasy books and watch fantasy movies and sometimes have do self directed studies. My rogue is only OK, but when I make greens, first I boil a ham to get the stock. Those greens get set alongside yams and chicken fried steak with cream gravy and fresh biscuits. Sun tea. Maybe cobbler or pecan pie or bread pudding and a dark roast french press to finish. Things like that. Yes, I will make you a "sammich". If you eat it though, you are ensorcelled into my service forever.

I cook better than I clean. So far, no one has complained.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Billionaire playboy philanthropist
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Billionaire playboy philanthropist

I thought you made crepes?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/15/2013 09:51 AMPosted by Mazzle
Was a Combat Medic for 4 years all the way up until this Monday.

Thank you for your service, Mazzle.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I am in school, studying the properties of everything that has existed, exists or will exist within the known universe, along with extra-universal worlds and time. All this at the micro and macro scale.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ebay sales and graphic design for a motorcycle dealership
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
Stuck at AT&T, still...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]