Error: Item cannot be traded

89 Tauren Druid
I have been getting this particular error more than usual the past couple weeks when trying to post something on the auction house. It does not matter if it is uncommon or rare but one thing I am sure of is none of the gear I am trying to post over mobile has never been equipped. This issue is steadily getting worse, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Mobile armory to no avail however whenever I try to post from my computer I have no issues. Am I the only 1 who is having this problem? Samsung Galaxy S3
Edited by Gummìbear on 3/15/2013 4:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
There doesn't appear to be any general issues with the Auction House, so it may be a particular item or set of items that is the problem. What items have been giving you this error?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Same issue here. Trying to sell an Onyx Panther and getting the error message "This item cannot be traded".

Edit: I get the same error on the website version.

Armory on Android via Samsung Note 2
Edited by Aahria on 3/21/2013 12:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Same issue here. Trying to sell an Onyx Panther and getting the error message "This item cannot be traded".

Edit: I get the same error on the website version.

Armory on Android via Samsung Note 2

Is this issue isolated to this particular item or item type? I did some testing around this and have yet to encounter any issues with the Onyx Panther.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]