For the...?

92 Human Mage
The Argent Crusade is my favorite faction, that or the Scourge.... Take your pick
Edited by Gãrîon on 3/15/2013 11:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'd personally pick, (based on my favorite faction lore-wise), Undercity. The undead have always been my absolute favorite race. The only reason I made this lock an orc was because I wanted the racial for burst.. but with the new undead healing racial, (touch of the grave?) I have a feeling I won't be this way for long.. :)

edit: Fixed a couple typos
Edited by Xiip on 3/15/2013 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
The Scourge all the way baby.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The Shado-Pan, though low numbers seems to be an issue for them story-wise.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Sporeggar. I've been wearing their tabard up until this expansion since I bought it. Once I finish Tushui rep it's just sitting in my bag waiting.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
FOR THE EBON BLADE!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
The dark harvest.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I'm torn between Netherwing and Shado-Pan. The idea of being either a dragon or a ninja will forever plague my indecisive mind. >.<
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
What a hard question... Hmmmm.

I think either the Wyrmrest Accord, or the Cenarion Circle. Or the Lorewalkers.

:D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The Syndicate. I would be the 1st person in the game to get exalted with them, and access their secret quartermaster that sells everything that was ever removed from the game.

Where do I sign up for that?
Reply Quote
17 Gnome Rogue
The Explorers League!
Reply Quote
91 Orc Hunter
Zandalar Tribe old school ftw
Reply Quote
Obviously the Earthen Ring because shamans amirite?

I feel like it is hard to see a faction as something to attach oneself too because they are so temporary and shortsighted most of the time. X faction exists to combat Y. Y gets taken care of and you move on to threat Z so X means nothing now. I would have to say however that the better factions seem to me to be the ones added mid expansion vs the start of the expansion. These newer factions crop up quickly to combat new threats versus already being part of the lay of the land.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Faction, huh??...Well it depends, from a character point of view the faction that I would join permanently would have to have something beneficial to make it worthwhile such as:

1. Faction colored armor set. Possibly weapons as well.
2. Access to 1-3 mounts that no other factions can acquire. Pets for that matter.
3. Access to unique recipes for crafting, maybe 1-2 epic's that do not exist anywhere else.
4. Or something else completely unique to a character's class...hunter, mage, warrior, etc.

Something that would make joining a particular faction standout amongst others.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Consortium. Ethereal smuggling and inter-planetary travel. The "techno-sorcery of K'aresh" and all that.

Runner up, Undercity. Beware the liviiiing!
Reply Quote
If you could join one of the World of Warcraft factions you gain reputation with permanently, which would it be and why?

i.e. Shado- Pan, Tillers, Argent Crusade etc.

Happy Friday everyone. I hope it's a good one!

The Argent Crusade.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Netherwing.

Nether dragons are awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Argent Crusade, in a heartbeat.

EDIT: Because, well, I'm a paladin and they're a bunch of paladins. It's like a giant paladin-fest. And some priests. They're OK too.
Edited by Bherethor on 3/15/2013 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Stormpike Guard, be it myself or my many alts, I've spent a large percentage of my time fighting along side them over the years, from the beginning and the marathon battles, through all the many changes, the good and the bad, till even in today's pale reflection of it's former glory i find myself eagerly queuing to join ranks with them gain.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
For the Shado Pan, For PANDARIA !!!!!
Edited by Dehydrality on 3/15/2013 12:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]