For the...?

90 Human Paladin
The Consortium in a heartbeat. I'm waiting for the day they become a playable race. MASTERS OF TIME AND SPACE!

I'd be pleased to see the Soul-Trader gear to be usable in transmog. Speaking of him, why did you have to make him mini-size... :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'd join the frenzyheart tribe... the weather seems nice in Sholazar Basin!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
OOB
Shado-Pan Assult.

Something screams they mean business when you are standing in the courtyard entrance to Throne of Thunder and see that they didn't just barricade the door....but they shoved the wood planks through the dead bodies of the dead mogu they slayed. Seems like a group that wants to get things done right!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The Consortium in a heartbeat. I'm waiting for the day they become a playable race. MASTERS OF TIME AND SPACE!

I'd be pleased to see the Soul-Trader gear to be usable in transmog.

Either of these scenarios would be super-fantastic!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
OOB
Argent Crusade! I <3 Tirion.

....and there is always the possibility that some necromancer will raise Arthas from the dead....

>.>

<.<

...please Blizz?

>.<

lololol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Totally the Sha'tar. It's a kick back to my first expansion, first forced rep grind for raiding, and NETHERSTORM!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Argent Crusade
Reply Quote
FOR THE KLAXXI *snip clack crackle crick*.

THOSE ARE MY MOUTH SOUNDS.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ogri'la - What could be bad about getting beer delivered while you're on guard duty.
Edited by Blackgoddess on 3/15/2013 8:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Death Knight
I'm a gnome. Aren't we pretty much our own faction anyway?

Pretty much.

We should start a new faction though, set up camp in Ulduar and convince Mimiron to be our new faction leader. We'd have all the cool engineering plans for the exalted. Any time you punt a gnome you lose 1,000,000 rep.

I like the Klaxxi, bug warriors and what-not

Without a gnome faction I do like the bug people. Every time I do a work order on the farm for them their lines when picking up pumpkins cracks me up.

Wrymrest Accord.

Love dem dragons!

If you hit exalted do you get to be one of Alex's consorts?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'd be perfectly happy as a member of The Anglers.

Imagine being a fly-fisherman forever. I think I'd just build a shack in Grizzly Hills and enjoy the great outdoors.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Probably the Sunreavers/Kirin Tor or Argent Crusade. Both are very cool factions.

Also: Blizz employees doing topics like this is just awesome ^_^
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
Knights of the Ebon Blade, cause lets face it, all the DK hate is jealousy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
August Celestials. Especially if I can get a <Favored of> Celetial title. You choose the one you serve the most/revere, and in turn become their 'favored'; the one that acts on their command and serves as their Champion.

Warrior of Xuen, protector of the Gods and defender of the innocent.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
FOR THE SWARM
Reply Quote
THE SWARM GUIDES US ALL. *snip crack snapple click*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Klaxxi. I have a very strange fascination with them and Korven the Prime is like my bug husbando.
Reply Quote
Tushui Pandaren! Oh wait, I _have_ joined them permanently-- but I'm still only "Friendly" with them o_0
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Wyrmrest Accord.

Was there ever any doubt?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]