For the...?

80 Troll Druid
The Shattered Sun Offensive or the Ashen Verdict, because seeing two oft-opposed groups put aside their differences in the face of a greater threat led to two of the most interesting (and, thus, some of the best storytelling) factions in the game by far.

That, or the Consortium. Because space pirates. (Seriously, why are they not a playable race yet?)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
The Black Prince. Wrathion and I are pretty good buddies. Plus, I already have the uniform.

That, or the Consortium. Because space pirates. (Seriously, why are they not a playable race yet?)

Or this. It's a close race.
Edited by Phendrus on 3/15/2013 8:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
The Lorewalkers or the Explorers' League. I like exploring, digging up lore, and finding the stories that go with the world.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Argent Dawn/Argent Crusade. They are the closest factions, in my eyes, to a army of knights in the game.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm torn between the Shattered Sun Offensive and the Argent Dawn.

Though Scryers and the Sha'tar take a very close second.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
03/15/2013 08:44 AMPosted by Monnic
Argent Dawn/Argent Crusade. They are the closest factions, in my eyes, to a army of knights in the game.

That's a bit ironic coming from an undead warlock. :P
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
Kalu'ak! When are the walrus dudes going to be playable? When are there going to be walrus dude women? O_O
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Cenarion Circle or maybe a bad guy faction just to see what would happen
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Shadowpan.

Ravenholdt for my rogues.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Argent Dawn (or i guess Argent Crusade now)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I would prefer to be an Ex Paladin such as Jorad Mace, as in, ex member of the Silver Hand, deprecated from the Light, a Warrior with no allegiances nor factions.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
The Kalu'ak are fun, and I usually do all their quest chains when leveling a character, but to permanently join..? Probably have to go with the Kurenai. I don't think hanging out in Nagrand would get old for a very long time.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
If you could join one of the World of Warcraft factions you gain reputation with permanently, which would it be and why?

i.e. Shado- Pan, Tillers, Argent Crusade etc.

Happy Friday everyone. I hope it's a good one!

Argent Dawn. The first real no nonsense work for the common good faction.

Down with the Argent Crusade, posers!!!!!

And if I could champion a faction that hasn't appeared it would be the Brotherhood of the Horse. It's high time they made a come back with the Horde being all 1940's Germany lite.
Edited by Fairadey on 3/15/2013 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I love the Earthen Ring. They were probably one of the most important factions in the game from a lore perspective and to have Thrall himself choose loyalty to the elements over the Horde he spent his life building shows not only the immense passion the members have for the organization, but also the depth of character of some of the members.

If not the Earthen Ring I would have to say the Cenarion Circle. I love the concept of what they do and with such reverence as well. The druid in me loves them. (I agree with the earlier post that the Cenarion Circle should have more interaction with druids out there)
Reply Quote
Serving Danath Trollbane and the Kingdom of Stromgarde.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
The Gnomes. Why you ask? I can kill hundreds of them daily, and still be loved by their city.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Argent crusade
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you could join one of the World of Warcraft factions you gain reputation with permanently, which would it be and why?

i.e. Shado- Pan, Tillers, Argent Crusade etc.

Happy Friday everyone. I hope it's a good one!

I would have to say since I can only choose one: I choose the Syndicate. As for why, I would say they have very sinister and mysterious motives, and I tend to agree with them on many matters inside world of warcraft, as well as bearing a slight grudge against Ravenholdt
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
None of them are interesting enough.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]