For the...?

90 Dwarf Hunter
Ironforge. For Khaz Modan!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yeah, For Khaz Modan! And Long Live Brann Bronzebeard!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
03/15/2013 08:07 AMPosted by Nethaera
If you could join
/interested

one of the World of Warcraft factions
omg this is gonna be greeat. twilight's hammer, burning legion, it really depends on what class i play. but actually, i am a forsaken warlock who knows alchemy, so if i had to choose a horde faction it would be the royal apothecary society...

you gain reputation with
/cry.
Um... uh.... just let me mope for a little as i choose which lawful, neutral, or chaotic good faction i want to be. cause heaven forbid i be the same guy that sold KT's phylactery to the highest bidder back in vanilla wow... or, you know, actually use a soul in a ritual again T_T.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Ebon Blade. Darion would teach me new Deathgate locations and new, more dire Runes to forge. The Acherus liches would teach me to create and summon larger undead minions. Maybe give me a hugely involved quest to make my own legendary Runeblade.

I love the idea of a faction of knights sacrificed by their lord who find their own path to redemption and in embracing their darkness use it do good acts. The Deathknights and the Ebon Blade made Lich King my favorite expansion. I hope to see their story expand eventually.
(I'm sure we'll have to go visit Bolvar when he gets lonely with our dorky Argent brothers.)

And yes, happy me everyone.
Edited by Friday on 3/19/2013 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Hydraxian Waterlords
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Definitely the Shen'Dralar :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
The Kurenai (Who doesn't want to live in Nagrand)

OR

The Violet Eye (Get to chill out inside of Kara)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
The Netherwing Flight. Sworn blood brother to flying sharks? Yes please.
(Yes, I know they're mutant black dragons or something but meh, they look like flying sharks to me! XD))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Skyguards, there just bad !@# and they get to fly nether rays all the time
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Um...lookin for ideas for the next race? o.0
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
The Oracles so I could help them fight off the mean puppy men.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Rogues mabey Ravenholdt. We already have quite a history with them with our legendaries etc. I could see us having some really awesome stuff when we finally permanently align with them. i would wear my "Assassin of Ravenholdt" Title everywhere I went :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
The Developers Legion. So they'd design stuff the way *I* want it. So there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Klaxxi. Simple reason: "My life for the Klaxxi"
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
League of Arathor
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I would probably have to say Lorewalkers
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
just let me mope for a little as i choose which lawful, neutral, or chaotic good faction i want to be. cause heaven forbid i be the same guy that sold KT's phylactery to the highest bidder back in vanilla wow... or, you know, actually use a soul in a ritual again T_T.

The Klaxxi may think that they're the good guys but they tell you straight up they're servants of the Old Gods, and they won't hesitate to kill you when the Old Gods return. It's a very lawful evil faction.

The Consortium is probably chaotic neutral if that's more your game. They're a faction of inter-dimensional smugglers and thieves after all.

The there's the Darkmoon Faire... They may look harmless, but consider that they regularly arrange for humanoids to fight to the death in their arena, then consider anything and everything that Rona Greenteeth sells.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Cenarion Circle. I love animals and am a bit of a hippie lol. That's the faction I would join for sure
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Klaxxi ruthless scumbags
Tillers I enjoy the farm
Burning Legion to conquer all
Skyguard because yes
Netherwing cool !@# dragons
Kirin'Tor who wouldnt want to chill on a clean flying city
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]