For the...?

90 Human Monk
The Timbermaw, who doesn't love a cuddly bear =)
Reply Quote
Darkspears.

Go troll or go home!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Wrathion is the one Im most curious about at the moment.

That guy has something up his sleeve, call it a lore nerd's hunch; he's helping us but for his own reasons. >> I wish to find out why.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I want to join The Black Harvest, barring that I'd probably join up with the Sunreaver Onslaught.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Argent Dawn/Crusade.

I would pick Scarlet Crusade, but not an option obviously ;)

I always thought it would be cool if we could "Champion" a Rep. Have certain perks and such for being a member.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
For Gilneas!
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Death Knight
Darkspears.

Go troll or go home!

I like Vol'jin. He even said he's got a hot tub for me! The weird thing though is that it smells of garlic and butter. People keep telling me it's a trap.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Cult of the Damned? oO
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Most of my toons are wearing titles indicating their preference. This gal is a Guardian of Cenarius, my paladin is an Argent Champion, my draenei mage is of the Exodar, my NE priest is of Darnassus, my Tauren hunter will be of Thunderbluff when she's big enough, ect.

The Earthen Ring really needed a title of some kind for shamans IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The Cenarion Circle for this character.

Although I always thought it would've been cool to be able to join the Scourge in WotLK.
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Death Knight
Although I always thought it would've been cool to be able to join the Scourge in WotLK.

I did. They pay sucked and the benefits were terrible. That's why I quit.
Reply Quote
Kurenai -

I would wage a war with all of Nagrand with the help of Talbuk-mounted infantry. I would control all of the kodos and birds of prey, and then beckon them all like Aquaman to invade all of Azeroth under my command.
Edited by Marishke on 3/15/2013 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Cenarion Expedition.

Its the branch of the Cenarion Circle that goes on adventures!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Wintersaber Trainers

I would have an army of blue/white tigers with me at all times and teach them to do my bidding as I become lord of winterspring which will always be the best zone ever and they would rid it of all the yetis and elementals and ghosts and and would become the new ruler of the furbolgs and would enslave the weak elves there and once we had organized, me and my army of furbolgs riding tigers would go on a conquest to take over the world and we would be unstoppable
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'd join Timbermaw Hold. They love me in that tunnel.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The lich king

He is my master
Reply Quote
66 Tauren Druid
Cenarion Circle. I love my people, but I believe the Horde is the wrong answer for us. Neither is the Alliance, though.
Reply Quote
I love my people, but I believe the Horde is the wrong answer for us. Neither is the Alliance, though.

The Libertarians of Azeroth? :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The Argent Dawn, no questions asked : )
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Cenarian Circle/Cenarion Expedition because I'm a druid. Then Taunka for some cow love.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]