Late news: Catparty Brawler's Guild World #14

99 Orc Shaman
Someone finally came out with a ranking:

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=34&r=&w=&n=

Reppin' Thunderlord
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Awesome work.

But seriously look at that list... SUP RANGED DPS. Appears to be 10 melee, give or take in the top 100.
Reply Quote
99 Orc Shaman
Honestly I don't know how some melee were able to kill Disruptron that early. That fight is extremely stressful even for ranged. Most people on that list were working on the last bosses when ques were 50+ people too. A lot of melee just conceded instead of waiting an hour+ to wipe again.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Tsokin likes the 3rd person title.
Reply Quote
99 Orc Shaman
With all the old progression talk I had to document Thunderlord's latest success in 1-man raiding.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?r=Thunderlord-US&w=&a=12

I like this alot ^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Quality > Quantity.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Darkprime>Quality>Quantity
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
517 ilvl gear doesn't hurt.

Doing the last 3-4 bosses with my 491 and a few blues was pretty cute.
Reply Quote
99 Orc Shaman
I don't think anyone was close to that in November. I wasn't even 490 when I finished it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/17/2013 04:00 PMPosted by Catparty
I don't think anyone was close to that in November. I wasn't even 490 when I finished it.

You're an ele shaman, you can get away with less. Those 4 paladins in the top 100 are all in real crazy heroic guilds. With how ret paladin dps was you'd have to have 500+ ilvl to beat it, though I'm still using a !@#$ing lfr weapon so it'd probably be easy as balls with a normal shin'ka or even starshatter, so don't pay attention to me this whole paragraph is basically me %^-*!ing about no weapons dropping for me ever.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Classic Blizz, balancing Ret DPS based on having best in slot everything and a big 2-hander.
Reply Quote
99 Orc Shaman
03/17/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Iltareh
You're an ele shaman, you can get away with less. Those 4 paladins in the top 100 are all in real crazy heroic guilds. With how ret paladin dps was you'd have to have 500+ ilvl to beat it,
Sorry, didn't realize your were specifically talking about ret. I agree ret seems to scale terribly with lower ilevel gear. That was evident early on in challenge modes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Gotta love the ret.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
yep thats right! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]