Nagrand community.

90 Gnome Warlock
More Warlocks needed.
Have fun in all of your journeys, Malign.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
It's okay Hay, we can still meet in SW and sit around on our mounts and pop cooldowns.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
i heard there was a thread where lots of locks were posting, and i'm just letting you all know i refuse to be a part of it.

oh...dam.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Change title of thread to 'Warlock Community' imo.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Hello,

How am I going with MOP you ask?

I have a 90 rogue and a 90 priest, then 3 toons at lvl 68,87,86 and I cannot level them, I have tried but going through MOP content again makes my head hurt. I am sure other people feel the same way.

I am in a guild but I have no friends online, the RL friends I used to play with are on alliance or not playing anymore. My friends list is blank. I log in and rarely talk to guildies. During vanilla and BC guild chat was so busy. but these days whatever guild I join seems to be everyone doing their own thing.

I spent all of my valor on the shando pan assult trinket and now since I have no valor its even hard for me to log into my rogue and start raiding again etc.

I am a sad orc.

I would love to be part of a group of people who want to re-roll a toon they have never played before and level a guild up, I think it would be fun to do that and it would reignite my interest in the game. I am sure other people feel the same way.

I would probably roll a warlock to keep in trend with this thread lol.

That is my current gaming experience at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
:o.... hiya!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
This thread cannot be dead.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
/tar thread
/cast soulstone
Remembers I'm staying out of this.
Hits esc.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
This game goes to 90 now?
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warlock
This game goes to 90 now?

This game goes to 85 now?
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warlock
This game goes to 85 now?

This game goes to 80 now?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Hi everybody!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Hi Dr. Nick!
Reply Quote
26 Human Mage
Originally Deist and moved over to Frostmourne.. but missed Nagrand so much I started a new toon with the same name as my old one :P

Soooo.. is Elae still spamming trade? lol
Edited by Deist on 5/18/2013 1:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
74 Human Warlock
I find Nagrand extremely quiet :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Nagrand is so quiet these days - you can post a msg in trade and its still visible 5 mins later.

Even the trolls are gone.

:'(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
There's a Trade?.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I'm selling the Alani mount if anyone out there isn't in the mood to farm up 10 shards.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Nagrand is so quiet these days - you can post a msg in trade and its still visible 5 mins later.

Even the trolls are gone.

:'(

I find the concept of the trolls disappearing darn appealing, but a little scary. CRX will fix it *ducks*
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Hunter
HELLO NAGRAND :D I just transferred from Barth and hope to make a nice home here and some friends along the way :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]