Warlock quest chain

100 Undead Warlock
I need help on this. I can't kill the boss, I have been trying and trying but i simply can't do it. I have watched all the videos on it, read every tactic posted, and i can't do it, i can't figure out where my big mistake is, but second felhunter phase in impassable. is there any advice that cna be offered, i'm practically begging, i have been tying all week, i am so stressed i am suffering physical distress.

I AM trying to do it in demo, that might be the problem, but form those who have downed him, can you offer any tips other then the usual demonic circle, los chaosbolt, stun cata, aoe imps, move lord away for hunters, banish/fear doom, dispell debuffs, etc. I know all that. Thank you in advance for any help, this has frustrated me beyond anything in any game before.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
don't use the portal to LOS the chaos bolt, instead use it every cd to keep aggro on the pitlord. This causes him to stop casting the chaos bolts and the fight becomes a lot easier.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Are you making sure to re-enslave your pit lord? Enslave wears off the 2nd fel puppy stage. I was making the same mistake last night.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
There is a LOT of glitches that need to be fixed in the fight, a nerf would make it nicer too, but GC is kinda fail so that wont happen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]