resto Offensive tips?

90 Tauren Druid
anyone have solid tips on how to kill off a DPS , that is attacking them . dont get me wrong i can sit there for Hours and self heal with out dying . . I always run into that dumb mage or lock , that just want to attack me and wont quit even though they can't kill me.
What i need is some sort of Offensive that will in some sense either deter then so that they give up there pursuit in trying to kill me or i kill them . granted i know that what ever offensive skills i have will more then likely hit extremely weak , but my quiestion is will i do more damage with bleeds in cat form or just moonfire spamming?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Heart of the Wild can work, you can get super cat mode/balance spells for a short while, but otherwise youre not going to kill them
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Run towards your nearest friendly Warrior while healing yourself and /lol ing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
If you want to be able to kill dps that are attacking you, you have to turn on Disc priest mode...
Reply Quote
Go kitty form and build up 5 CP's. Now pop Heart of the Wild and refresh Rake. Now Ferocious Bite them and /rofl as it hits for 125k. Continue to roll their face in or they run away.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]