480 Holy Paladin LF Serious Progression Guild

100 Human Paladin
Title says it all; I haven't seriously raided in a long long time, and I'm looking to get back into it. I've done some pugs here and there, but we all know pugs encounter many problems. Not the best gear right now, obviously, but that will improve of course. I'm waiting to spend the money on enchants when I absolutely have to(that is, when I join a group.)

Timezone: EST
Availability: Pretty much any night, preferably 8pm to about 11 pm. 12 am is okay, bu after that would be pushing it, although I'm willing to stay longer if we're close to downing a new boss or something of the likes.

Just whisper me in game on Thaydrel, or Allaalia(my alt shaman) or just send me mail if I'm not online.
Edited by Thaydrel on 3/17/2013 5:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
<Shadow Knights> is going 25 next week, and still recruiting healers!

Here's the forum link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7923993657

Message Celassa, Mirax, or Marzipan in game if you are interested.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Late Night Express is currently looking for a good holy paladin if you are interested, feel free to message me in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]