a ili fun in org

90 Pandaren Hunter
we went to org for a lil st pats day fun was there like 15 mins or so killing guards and some random horde and all of the blue hsf shows up the 10 of us put up a good fight but in the end hsf got us good job on defending org it was for us see you again soon
Edited by Sorrôw on 3/18/2013 12:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
dar i was standin round org just mindin my own bidness. When all of the sudden some alliance start attackin! Bout right den... an alliance mage that musta been 40 foot tall come standing over me! Thats when I noticed that wasnt no alliance mage at all! It was that damed ol manamonster! I said "What chu want from ME, manamonster?" He looked at me with those big roud eyes and bent down and said...."Ima need about treefiddy!"
Edited by Globbersnot on 3/17/2013 11:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
It was pretty fun.

I enjoy knowing we can jump a bunch of hordies in their town on a whim.

It was just after emerald dream stopped our attempt on Baine, we just still had the energy flowing and had to expel it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
good to see gloobersnot flying around on his disk like a lil green allien form outer space
its always fun to see him trying to kill us . and on a personal note globber i dont hate you or dislike you i pick at you for fun of the game your a great hsf member and im glad to have you as a foe keep comeing out and playing
Edited by Sorrôw on 3/18/2013 2:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Orgrimmah was fun ... but Undahcity was mo' fun.

Didja git dem holes patched up dat I poked in ya armah, Sorrow.

:D

Good seein' y'all dis weeken' - an' see ya again soon (or at leas' I'll see you)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
you silly troll you messed up my best cloak i had to have it sewed up and all . its all good i get you next time
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Tons of fun. thanks for not focus targeting me bc of my lvl:P kill ya later
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
glad we could bring some fun for all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]