To Arms!

85 Worgen Druid
I saw the announcement looking for more Alliance players on the realm and decided this might be just the thing I needed to rejuvenate the game for me.

I don't have much PvP experience but through sacrificing my body as a target I aim to get to the point I can return the favor.

Just stopping in to say hi so if you see me /wave or /target as preferred :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hello and welcome to the server! Being as you're Alliance, feel free to friend me and let me know if there's anything you need a hand with to get yourself started.

Also, do you have any other interests besides PvP? That will help the natives point you in various directions as far as guilds or other such things.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I'm thinking of trying some light RP as well. My main reason for transferring this character was to enjoy the community you seem to have here. I have come not to enjoy the constant stream of players in groups that I never see again and am hoping to rekindle what I use to love about MMOs, the community.

Thanks for the welcome!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm not much into RP but I love PvP, so when you start looking to get into some PvP let me know. I am on the Isle of Thunder daily trying to stir up trouble.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have come not to enjoy the constant stream of players in groups that I never see again and am hoping to rekindle what I use to love about MMOs, the community.

You've picked a good server then!

Welcome to Ravenholdt.

We're good sports about PvP around here, just don't hit my face. Anything but the face.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/18/2013 06:39 AMPosted by Candela
I have come not to enjoy the constant stream of players in groups that I never see again and am hoping to rekindle what I use to love about MMOs, the community.

You've picked a good server then!

Welcome to Ravenholdt.

We're good sports about PvP around here, just don't hit my face. Anything but the face.

You're a blood elf, no matter how many times you get hit in the face, it can't make you look any worse.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Welcome! You really picked a great server, hope to see you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/18/2013 06:27 AMPosted by Kongming
PvP

03/18/2013 06:27 AMPosted by Kongming
Isle of Thunder

Those don't seem compatible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/18/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Aorris
PvP

Isle of Thunder

Literally every alliance I see when I do my pvp dailies just runs straight past me, so I normally get them done in under 20 minutes.

: /
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Literally every alliance I see when I do my pvp dailies just runs straight past me, so I normally get them done in under 20 minutes.

Stop letting them run past you, and you might find it takes a lot longer.
Reply Quote
Welcome to Ravenholdt! We're excited to have you =) As the others have said, we have a very friendly community. Don't hesitate to say hello in-game and let us know if you're looking for a guild (and, if so, what type of guild).

Looking forward to meeting you!
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 03:40 PMPosted by Draxonicar

When do you do your dailies?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

When do you do your dailies?

Personally I do mine at 4am while CRG'd into WRA.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Personally I do mine at 4am while CRG'd into WRA.

I don't think Osano was asking about you. Unless you're horde and are available to die.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hello and welcome to the server! Being as you're Alliance, feel free to friend me and let me know if there's anything you need a hand with to get yourself started.

Also, do you have any other interests besides PvP? That will help the natives point you in various directions as far as guilds or other such things.
you don't want to be oolaki's friend, if you actualy pvp, and kill one of her horde toons, she'll talk smack about you forever and put you on ignore list
Edited by Sagitarious on 3/18/2013 10:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

you don't want to be oolaki's friend, if you actualy pvp, and kill one of her horde toons, she'll talk smack about you forever and put you on ignore list

Saggy, if all it took to get onto my ignore list was killing my toons, half the server would be ignored by now.

No, what it takes is willfully interfering with efforts to provide an alliance guild with raiding materials. (One of my horde toons, with whom I almost never WPVP with in deference to my faction allegiance, is a Zen Master alchemist and at the time, my most progressed cook) When I asked you to stop messing with me and tell you that I'm in a time crunch, trying to get mats prepared in time for ALLIANCE RAIDING, and you can only reply like a jackwagon --- THAT will get you on my /ignore list. I just have no use for you, whatsoever.

Furthermore, after you stated here on the forums (and I quote) that you "don't care if both Horde and Alliance hate you" -- I'm pretty sure I don't have to talk smack about a sterling pillar of the community as you are. You are quite eloquent in that department on your own.

Let me put this into perspective for you -- as fiercely and horribly as Drax and I have fought out here in the forums and in game -- HE is not on my /ignore list.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Saggy, if all it took to get onto my ignore list was killing my toons, half the server would be ignored by now.

No, what it takes is willfully interfering with efforts to provide an alliance guild with raiding materials. (One of my horde toons, with whom I almost never WPVP with in deference to my faction allegiance, is a Zen Master alchemist and at the time, my most progressed cook) When I asked you to stop messing with me and tell you that I'm in a time crunch, trying to get mats prepared in time for ALLIANCE RAIDING, and you can only reply like a jackwagon --- THAT will get you on my /ignore list. I just have no use for you, whatsoever.

Furthermore, after you stated here on the forums (and I quote) that you "don't care if both Horde and Alliance hate you" -- I'm pretty sure I don't have to talk smack about a sterling pillar of the community as you are. You are quite eloquent in that department on your own.

Let me put this into perspective for you -- as fiercely and horribly as Drax and I have fought out here in the forums and in game -- HE is not on my /ignore list.
so yea, I killed her horde and she's mad, you don't want to be her friend
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
So I have been trying to add you as a friend Astradia and it says player not found, did you change the name?
Reply Quote
[/quote]so yea, I killed her horde and she's mad, you don't want to be her friend [/quote]

You wake up in the morning and you're mad because someone cut you off in traffic, he's an a-hole. You're mad at everyone all day long? YOU are the a-hole.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
so yea, I killed her horde and she's mad, you don't want to be her friend [/quote]

You wake up in the morning and you're mad because someone cut you off in traffic, he's an a-hole. You're mad at everyone all day long? YOU are the a-hole. [/quote]Nope, I genuinely don't dislike a single person on this server. Genuinely. I just speak the facts and kill a lot of horde, and since horde have such a huge influence on this sever, and cry equally as much the hatred spreads. Anybody who is capable of thinking for themselves and who isn't a sheep knows I'm cool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]