Starting RBG groups on darkspear!

90 Night Elf Druid
Im very vocal and a can peel and flag spin very well, right now Im having a streak of bad luck with finding a good group. Im going to add you if you'd like a boomkin Im usually on and am ready to play.
Edited by Chikko on 3/29/2013 10:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
New to DS myself, looking to build realid list. Run 400+ rbgs on my hunter (main) DK (tanked..hated it) and Spriest last 2 years. 1980 last season on !@#$ty server. Vocal, got the addons, and am willing to xfer my DK over here for target calling if I can find a good chill grp that won't spazz and use slurs just to be internet tough guys. Papa#1391. I'm on most nights after 10pm est and then need to spend an hour trying to start a rbg group with a good comp (get 5 lose 3, get 3 lose 1, get 4, lose 2 before I hit 'queue' gets annoying) Would be nice to have list of people to go to first who aren't gonna flake, then pug that last needed spec if we don't have it. Have a few guildies that came over with from last server, restodrood, lock, shammy, ret (poor bastard is grinding hpal gear now). Hit me up, I kept a group going for 2 years on %^-*ty malfurion, would like to do it again here on darkspear. later taters.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
i agree with Papajohnny, me and him got a group, we had 9 people, he went to go get 1 person, by the time he came back, the other 7 people had split like a banana peel.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
add me Maz#1112 me and a buddy are always runnin rbgs now and were always lookin for people.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
thewolfoice#1412
i play boomkin/resto druid, have a ret paladin(could FC as protection) , and this WW monk. could also FC as Brewmaster.
Edited by Krazemonk on 3/30/2013 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Never played with monk tank flag carrier, are they viable? From everything that I've seen, it probably wouldn't be a stretch to carry 4 heals and have a MW flag carry. God they are annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Going to add everyone who posted bt, going to try to run rbg tonight with whoever posted. Cr and mmr be damned, rather find a good group and start building chemistry, so next season we can hit tbe ground running HAM.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Papa I saw your post on our website and wanting to get in contact with you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Never played with monk tank flag carrier, are they viable? From everything that I've seen, it probably wouldn't be a stretch to carry 4 heals and have a MW flag carry. God they are annoying.

papajohnny, im already on your btag the other day. its Krzdruid bro
and yeah im tricky to kill as BrM monk or prot paladin. toss me a good healer and i have my spirit down, its GG for the other team usually bro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Going to add everyone who posted bt, going to try to run rbg tonight with whoever posted. Cr and mmr be damned, rather find a good group and start building chemistry, so next season we can hit tbe ground running HAM.

^ i agree to this, as someone who did not get to RBG alot last season or very much yet this season, MMR and rating are the least of the worries when trying to put a good group together. (i geared my paladin druid and monk and kinda tried a very small bit on my shaman).
i can usually flag spin, hold bases, anything really, cause of the specs and classes i play.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
LAG
Hello, would you also allow people from different servers into your RBG group? I know of cr: 2.2k+ Disc Priest and my Arms Warrior and we'd like to be a part of your RBG group. My friend and I both just want to have fun while staying competitive at the same time. If you'd like to give both of us a chance our battle tags are: Agimat#1801, Malibug#1289. Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Hey im a 1998 xp rogue. Really been trying to find a consistent group for rbgs. Add me if you would like/need a rogue. Ikicked#1156
Reply Quote
Hello I am a 1675 exp prot war not much but the best i could get with pugs. Looking to push 2k RBG or join an RBG guild. Add me
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
im down i got a arms warrior with 1900exp new to darkspear alliance so don't know anybody atm posting on a alt cuz my mains account is banned on forums D: but im down
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I'm also keen for a rbg group, my old server isn't as active pvp wise so bought my dk over, I've one a few rbgs so far, also looking for permanent arena team 2s/3s, still have a few dreadful pieces but will replace those with tyranical pieces. Real id psykejona@gmail.com I am still low mmr but looking to find a regular team and push rating.
Edited by Evarrasul on 4/7/2013 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
is this still happening? Full Malv 1 Tyran BM Hunter here looking for a group to join! Hope there's still room :) add me! Thrawn#1556
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
What CR are you guys running at? I don't have alot of experience as a Rshaman in RBGs but I have managed 1500 on 2 different toons this season and last season. Gotoogi#1690
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]