[A] Exec Dec (25m) is Recruiting!

90 Pandaren Shaman
Guild: Executive Decision
Faction: Alliance
Raid: 25m
Progress: 7/13 Heroic
Nights: Tu/ThTimes: 8PM-12AM ST (Eastern)
*Age 18+ only*

We are a casual-progressive raiding guild who can come together and get stuff done while still having a good time. We strike the balance between raiding and community while maintaining a two night/week raid schedule.

We are looking for a TANK and some solid DPS. In particular, we are looking for a Lock and Shadow Priest...but all classes will be looked at and considered. I will warn all spots are very competitive so if you are up for the challenge and not one of the above classes, I urge you to apply as well. We bring people in for the core team. If you aren’t working out, you will become part of the bench, able to farm previous content heroic runs on the weekends to gear up and earn a spot in the core team.

Applicants must be knowledgeable about their class and role in raid as well as be able to perform. At the same time, we are not looking for superstar raiders. We are looking for people who value the team's goals while maintaining individual performance. You don't down 25m content solo (Unless you're a DK).

We are an incredibly unique guild in the fact that our community matters to us as much as our raid team. We don't want players who log on for 8 hours/week to raid and we never see them otherwise.

We ask raiders to provide flasks and 300 food but the guild/bank provides feasts for farm content/learning fights, Int/Str/Agi/Mana/Health potions, buckles, repairs, leg armors, enchants and gems.

Our website is: Executives.guildlaunch.com.

If you are interested, please check out the Guild Rules and Raid Info sections for more information. We do have a short application that allows you access to our DKP system and inner forums. If you do have any additional questions, you can contact Mokosoo, Brincamian, Shocknawe, Famine, Reclaimed or myself (Pessimist) at Bleeding Hollow Alliance, PM me at guildaunch.com under the name PessimistED or RealID Pessimist#1659.

Hope to meet you soon!

Pess
Edited by Pessimist on 9/2/2013 7:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*Prowls in, kicks post, prowls out*

You never even saw me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Gonna have ourselves a hydra steak BBQ party after Thursday's raid!

/bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
6/12 on 25M Normal now, 8 hrs a week of raiding fun, along with a great long standing guild on this server is pretty cool.
Edited by Shocknawe on 3/29/2013 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Original Post updated to reflect current needs. Thank you for viewing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My blood DK friend and I are considering transferring to the server, I think we've heard good things about your raid group in the past and we'd love to become supporting members.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
We are definately lookfing for 2-3 good raiders to fill in a few positions to push content faster.
contact anyone online or hit up our website.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Rawr. Oh, Hi Marty!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You know you want to be part of a 6/12 25m raid team.

think about it. you could be with us on 7-12. Instead of trying to app after we get that far.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Do you has cookies?.. I likes cookies!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Rawr. Oh, Hi Marty!

/bite
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
See, now we're 9/12. dont you wish you apped earlier this week?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We got 8 bosses down on Tuesday, so we are still progressing really fast. anyone want in for 10-12?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
ba bawk!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yep, we're 11/12 now. You should definitely app already.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
do u like ret pally
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Currently 11/12 - working on Lei Shen :)

We are heavy on melee but if you are prepared to compete for a position, you are welcome to apply! Thank you for your interest
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We are currently 12/12 and looking to start heroics! Original post is updated with current needs. As always, thank you for taking the time to check us out. Hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
2/13 25M heroics down, have an immediate tank opening also looking for any SP/mages/locks looking for a great home to push some heroic content.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Thanks for the bump, Shock :) Updated the original post to show current needs as well!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]