[H] <Intent> 4/12 ToT LF all roles

90 Orc Death Knight
Current Needs
2 of the following: Mage/Hunter/Shadow Priest/Ele Shaman
1 of the following: Holy Pally/Mistweaver Monk/Resto Shaman
1 tank: Preferably warrior

Who We Are

We are currently seeking to fill a few select positions on our team with skilled and dedicated players. Apply at http://intentrexxar.lsghost.com or contact one of our officers in game if you have any questions.

<Intent> is a guild that was formed for Cataclysm by a group of real life and in-game friends for 9hr/week progression. The core has raided together for over 3 years. This would be a great opportunity for you, as well as us, to become a part of a great core of raiders and progress through heroic content.

Currently 4/12 ToT due to unfortunate new content drama, real life, etc.

All players that are exceptional at playing their class will be considered to fill our 10m roster.

Also looking at the possibility of going 25m

Raid Hours
• Required raids: Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday from 830 to 1130 central
• Alt/10 man raids held at various weekend times (Optional)

What Intent Wants
• Players who don't simply read or watch videos on raid encounters, but who understand them and can contribute to making the encounters better for all team members
• Players with extensive experience with heroic content
• Players who perform exceptionally with their class
• Players who are able to take constructive criticism
• Guild-first, team raiding mentality

If you think that you possess these qualities, come see us NOW!

http://intentrexxar.lsghost.com or catch Purity/Aniwaya/Ijin in game.

Thank you, and hope to see you in-game!
Edited by Purity on 3/19/2013 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Not that our Forums need much bumping anymore yet I will for a very good bunch of people.
Reply Quote
Is this thread/recruitment still active? My friend and I are looking for a more serious guild to raid with. Tank and healer combo, both 500+ GS with 4/12 ToT experience.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes it is. You can contact Purity, Kaitain, or myself in game if you're interested. Thanks =)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Hey randy and keychain im back!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
free bump for my old bros glad to see your going strong ill message you guys when I'm fully downloaded

for anyone interested I have years of experience with these guys they are really good group of dudes!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]