505 Hpally - LF Hardcore - Seeking ASAP

90 Human Paladin
Hello,
First ...the guild I was running with at the beginning of MoP broke up and most went to Ascension(US 10), so I'm used to playing with those type of caliber people. And my second guild was Raiding Rainbows, where I was getting sat far too often. Just transferred to this server from US-Illidan.

ToT Exp - 5/12 kills - researched 12/12 and hardmodes. Very quick learner. High IQ :)
T14 EXP - 9/16H kills due to guild breaking up and taking a break. but knew 16/16H ofc.

I am a veteran raider, I have been playing the game since vanilla and have had multiple different accounts/characters. I am looking to show my skills to the best of the best, US top 100 minimum. I come from guilds where we spend hours PTR testing and researching and discussing fights before we ever even see them on live. I am a strong healer, considering this is my main, and also a strong tank/dps(only 494 ilvl OS).

I have an open schedule. I will work with your times. I want to raid ALOT!

I have a 497 Boomkin/Resto druid as well.
Also other mediocre 90/85+ alts

Please contact me in game, on forums, or most preferrably through my B-Tag Biggins#1940 (no asterisks)

Thank you
Edited by Bgb on 3/20/2013 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warrior
Greetings BGB,

I've gathered a group of individuals from previous and current top 20 US guilds and I'm looking for a block tank and holy pally. Given your history, I think you would fit in nicely with our group. Our schedule is going to be Tu-Th, 8-11 est. Please get in touch with me if you would like to discuss a bit more. Illistic#1603
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Edited by Bgb on 3/20/2013 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey there!

<Twisted Mayhem> is a Raiding guild looking for a Core Healer to join our ranks.
We are currently 4/12 ToT with Megeara down 5 heads after 4 attempts. Previously we were 16/16N 4/16H. Our philosophy is to get the job done efficiently but have a good time doing it

We raid from 8-11pm server time (PST) Tues/ Wends/ Sun

2-heal partner is a Disc Priest or Resto Sham. Our 3rd healer when needed is a Resto druid.

Here is a link to our most recent logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/130613/
Check out the ones from 3/12 – 3/14 & 3/19

If interested please contact me at Jtrush55#1998 and i will gladly fill you in on more info! Check out our website and/or apply at www.tm-wow.com

Best of luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump it up
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Edited by Bgb on 3/20/2013 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump for more guilds!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump..
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
hey.. Coalition is 1/13H right now and 30% on Horridon heroic. we cleared 16/16H last tier and are looking to push again this tier. We are looking for healer - monk/pally - 100% main raid spot - condition is that you don't suck or die to stuff!

we raid mon-thurs 6pm-10pm PST (9-1am EST) if that works

visit us at www.coalitionguild.com

or add me to realid: Poprock#1461

You can talk to Sandman, Funsy, Extatic or Mapz in game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Thirteen Thirty Seven - US Lightbringer is currently 1/12H in Throne of Thunder. Unlike a lot of other guilds around our progression we actually killed Lei Shen on 25 Man rather than 10.

Raid times (PST):

Tuesday 7:00p - 10:30p
Wednesday 7:00p - 10:30p
Thursday 7:00p - 10:30p
Monday 7:00p - 10:30p

Thirteen finished up the final raid night with 14/16H with a super close attempt on Tsulong (49m with adds hitting...derp). We started 25's in early November and obtained our first 25 man progression kill on November 30th. This means progression team only had 3 1/2 months for progression in T14 and considering everything we did we still almost reached top 100 US. We are looking to push 5.2 hard!

We are recruiting the following classes / specs:

HIGH PRIORITY

1 Holy Paladin
1 Frost Death Knight
1 Resto Druid
1 Shadow Priest
1 Mage
1 Disc/Holy Priest

MEDIUM PRIORITY

1 Mistweaver Monk
1 Ele Shaman
1 Feral Druid

LOW PRIORITY

Anything else not listed above. This includes healers and tanks not listed above.

Although these are considered what we need now, we are accepting applicants whom we consider amazing. We usually do on the day replies and interviews for all applicants (Unless its really late or during the raid times).

Loot Distribution:
Loot is done in a loot council format.

What we expect from you:
Make 95% of raids, know all heroic fights, provide amazing performance (interrupts should be flawless, environment should be flawless, dps/hps should be very high). We understand RL situations come up. Please notify us via our forums or in game for late or missed raids. 100% enchants, gems, strategies and tactics known.

Apply at :
www.1337gaming.org

Realid Contacts:
Lazzorz#1915
GM: tibiron#1639
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
2% wipes on Jin Rohk =(

12/12 t 15
12/16 H t14
** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday
8:30-12:00 EST

High Need
Holy Paladin
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Mage
Warlock

RealID
GM & RL: Donthealme#1551

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, DHM/Worldboss, or Cishir
Apply at
http://www.blessthemartyrguild.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]