So who are proud owners of the Maggots?

90 Tauren Druid
I was able to tame both the red and the green on both hunters. Though they are...ugly as sin, I just had to get one since they were being removed as tamable beasts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Wait, you can tame the Horde?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
They are no longer tameable?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
With our limited stable space, a maggot isnt worth having, even if they are making it untameable. Unless of course your whole stable is filled with "untamables"
Reply Quote
I am proud to say that I am an owner of that maggot :)

(Even though I'm upset that they shrinked the size of it. People were bugging out when I brought that bad boy to my dungeon runs c: )
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I have one, but only because I knew it was being discontinued.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I got the orange one because I liked the size..

I may go back to the Ghost worm.... I love it when raid leaders ask where my pet is... LOL
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
They not only nerfed the maggot size, they took them away from us..

I lost mine out of my stable when I logged on today.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I had Chibee, the green maggot, and the yellow/orange grotesque looking maggot from Dread Wastes. I abandoned all of them when their sizes got nerfed. :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

Maybe you never had one. Mine is still in my stables, in fact I took it out and used it yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I love my cute little maggots. Even if one is trying to eat my face off.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I liked the green one but I can't justify using it over my spirit beast that gives me a 3k mastery buff or any other pet that gives buffs for that matter.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Maggie the Maggot as I call her is awesome. I havnt checked to see if they took it from me, but I wont ever get rid of it, just like my original Ghost Wolf.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Decent rebuff with the ae attack. So hot horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I'm a proud owner of both of them, though I prefer the orange one.
Reply Quote
I only have the orange one.

Didn't know that there were more :c
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I tamed the green maggot two days before the patch dropped. I love my little Chorikshi :3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I tamed the gorishi grub. Even though he shrunk in size, I like my little green friend
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Edited by Reise on 3/17/2013 2:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

Maybe you never had one. Mine is still in my stables, in fact I took it out and used it yesterday.

Since you basically called me a liar in your post...

Here is the response I got from my ticket I had filled out prior to posting..

Greetings, Fargen,

I’m Game Master Queresoth, and I received your ticket about the Amber Parasite you had tamed o.O

Fargen, the Parasites were actually not supposed to be tameable. The ability of a hunter to tame one was actually a bug that our developers fixed with patch 5.2. Since then, all Amber Parasites have been removed from hunters' stables, and the Parasites that spawn now cannot be tamed anymore.

Trust me, I would love nothing more than to be able to flex some awesome powers and wiggle my fingers and make them tameable again. However, despite popular belief, Game Masters (sadly =\) do not have all the powers in the World of Warcraft and thus cannot make changes happen ourselves (blah blah legal reasons blah blah =P.)

“But wait, if you can’t help me then whatever am I to do?!?”Aha! That’s where the suggestion feature comes into play! Shhh, don’t swat it down yet, it’s actually extremely helpful (seriously, I promise!) So, what’s next? Well, read on my friend!

In the very same help menu that you used to create tickets in-game, there is also a “Submit Suggestion” button! Not only will this allow you to not have to wait in queue to talk to a Game Master, but it also directs your suggestion directly to our Developers for review. Many of our new game ideas have come in via this very format (i.e. Character Transfers, Guild Name Changes, Raid Finder, Arenas, and several others.) Granted, that doesn't mean that they *will* change it, but they definitely listen to what you have to say, and, if possible, they might just implement it or some version of it into the game. Game Masters like me use this feature on a regular basis, and I can personally vouch that some of my ideas (in some shape/form) have actually made it into the game….man is that a really good feeling. =) Hopefully this information has helped you and you can be one of the heroes that helps to keep making WoW better than it was yesterday!

Thank you for taking the time to read my message today! May your adventures be epic and your loot, legendary!

Sincerely,

Game Master Queresoth
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
http://us.battle.net/support

In lieu of an apology, you can simply get behind me, kneel and ... Well You should be able to get the rest of it.
Edited by Fargen on 3/19/2013 9:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]