@Todays Hotfixes

90 Gnome Mage
Then make it to where your raid team does have one of those classes available don't expect Blizzard to give you an easy start to a new raid just because your group doesn't have a vital role
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I was surprised they had so many different debuff types in such large quantity for Horridon, though I never really considered there were comps that had no disease dispel. Seems a bit harsh.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
We did the first 6 bosses on 25 so the hotfixes don't much affect me, but when we did the last 6 on 10 man(3 day week guild) they were a complete joke compared to 25, so I can't imagine that the first bosses on 10m would be very hard at all. If it was too difficult for a normal raider, just let the gear fix it over time.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
We did the first 6 bosses on 25 so the hotfixes don't much affect me, but when we did the last 6 on 10 man(3 day week guild) they were a complete joke compared to 25, so I can't imagine that the first bosses on 10m would be very hard at all. If it was too difficult for a normal raider, just let the gear fix it over time.

Animus was pretty hilarious on 10m.
Edited by Ninjablaze on 3/12/2013 7:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
It's almost as if the first couple bosses on normal weren't supposed to take you 3 nights.

It's almost as if these nerfs were addressed to you, the people who took all week to down it.

It's almost as if they want you in heroics sometime in the next 2 months.

It's almost as if you are whining about whiners.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Then make it to where your raid team does have one of those classes available don't expect Blizzard to give you an easy start to a new raid just because your group doesn't have a vital role

By "vital role" you mean "role that no fight in at least the last 4 tiers of raiding has required." Right?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
how are you guys already doing this raid? i havnt even finished vaults.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Go do Megaera on 10 man before they nerf it. Also, you ought to heal it just so you can get the full 10 man experience.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
how are you guys already doing this raid? i havnt even finished vaults.
9/10 would read again
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My guild spent a week on the first boss because spreading out is hard.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
dont know what that comment means but ok
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
my guild hasnt even progressed through vaults yet
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/12/2013 07:52 AMPosted by Lucián

Go do Megaera on 10 man before they nerf it. Also, you ought to heal it just so you can get the full 10 man experience.

Or he can wait and do it in LFR, same difference. This is just yet another example of PTR gone nothing.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Mage
I'm fine with the Horridon nerf truth be told. The difficulty spike between Jinrokh and Horridon was pretty harsh.

Chances are my guild will still struggle a bit because apparently sand traps are hard to see, heh.

Aside from that though, its still a mechanic fight for the most part. Lots and lots of dodgin. If your raid group is strugglin to stay alive/dispel correctly/switch targets right you'll still have troubles with it. The only thing it does is make it so you don't need amazin dps to pull it off at the same time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Was mageara really that hard? I was thinking it was 2 healable? We 3 healed it and I sat at 75% mana the whole time.
Reply Quote
97 Undead Warlock
Hey all,

Lead encounter designer Ion Hazzikostas (Watcher) has been reading through a lot of your feedback regarding the [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8953693/"]raid boss hotfixes[/url], and he passed along the following response to this thread:

You guys do understand that it's not what you choose to tune, but when you choose to tune it that's the problem right? Both these hot fixes and the ones last tier to garalon have had significant impact on guilds that raid earlier in the raid week compared to those who happen to raid later. Unless a fix is to prevent an exploit or unforeseen bug I see no reason that these changes need to happen mid raid week.

They happened on a Monday night..

Like others have said, if you're a serious progression guild you're not still stuck on Horridon/Council
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

We dont have any paladins or monks, and you need a holy/disc priest for disease: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=527/purify

So that means you're healing with a resto druid / shaman?

Either log in a paladin alt, hang him out in the raid and cast symbiosis on him.

Or tell your druid to join a scenario or dungeon via LFD, symbiosis a paladin, and leave the group. Just be very "shhh" on that last one.

This should not be necessary. Either make it dispellable by all healing classes or put in an item.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
3 classes are able to dispell it? 2 of them able to do so while not in a healing role? I dont think blizzard should change it. You should strive for at least "some" diversity in a raid group...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Was mageara really that hard? I was thinking it was 2 healable? We 3 healed it and I sat at 75% mana the whole time.

So you just pop Mana potions randomly?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-baurtp2bfgzhsfa7/details/2/?s=13952&e=14498
Edited by Isiildur on 3/12/2013 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]