Going to troll a healer.

90 Night Elf Druid
So I want to troll a healer for the first time.
I've never trolled as a healer before.
So which class is OP to troll in 5.2?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Unholy DK, mon.

Whoa. My beautiful mohawk! It is gone! :3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Priest. Void shift, lifegrip, and fade. :3 All great for trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Priest. Void shift, lifegrip, and fade. :3 All great for trolling.

seconded

also, mind control
Edited by Erdriel on 3/13/2013 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
With the new LFR bridge after Jin'rokh, I'd say lifegrip is your best bet for trolling. Although I've seen much success with warlock gateways and packs of trash mobs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Anyone who doesn't say Priest (and through it Life Grip, not to mention the rest of their kit) is wrong. Just fyi.
Reply Quote
Back in the day, Hunters used to be the best. Feign Death would give all appearances that the Hunter was dead, even to other people in his group.

I would be healing a dungeon and see the Hunter randomly die, and I would freak out, trying to figure out what I did wrong, only for the Hunter to bounce back up and keep dpsing. Luckily, that was fixed.

Also, you can pull trash by Misdirecting it to the healer and then watch hilarity ensue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Back in the day, Hunters used to be the best. Feign Death would give all appearances that the Hunter was dead, even to other people in his group.

I would be healing a dungeon and see the Hunter randomly die, and I would freak out, trying to figure out what I did wrong, only for the Hunter to bounce back up and keep dpsing. Luckily, that was fixed.

Also, you can pull trash by Misdirecting it to the healer and then watch hilarity ensue.

Back in the day I was that huntard :D Anytime we'd take a shortcut in dungeons that required jumping off a ledge, I'd hit FD as soon as I hit the ground, and laugh while the healer tried to figure out why I died, and then try to rez me.

I only ever misdirected & FD on real jerks who deserved it.. or of course friends :D There was a running joke when we were running ICC on which hunter could kill our priest the most times.
Reply Quote

Back in the day I was that huntard :D Anytime we'd take a shortcut in dungeons that required jumping off a ledge, I'd hit FD as soon as I hit the ground, and laugh while the healer tried to figure out why I died, and then try to rez me.

I only ever misdirected & FD on real jerks who deserved it.. or of course friends :D There was a running joke when we were running ICC on which hunter could kill our priest the most times.

Haha back in BC, we had a Hunter who would keep Misdirecting trash to me in the beginning of Gruul's Lair, to the point where I refused to walk more than a few yards away from the instance portal, so I could instantly run out when he did it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Gotta agree with all the people saying Priest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]