Looking for Some Info Please

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright, as the title implies I am looking for information about this realm, the guilds on it, the attitudes of people, and the community of this server. I am looking for as much info as possible as I am looking to transfer from my current server. I don't get that feeling of community from my guild nor my server. It is also a low pop server and as we all know, World of Warcraft is a social game. I am looking for a server that either has 1:1 ratio or Horde dominated as I am unwilling to go Alliance.

A little personal history on me: I have played this game since early BC days and have always enjoyed all aspects of this game. I am currently only 4/6 MSV normal because of a personal break I needed to take after getting a new job and house. I'm 27 years old, married, with 2 children, have a full time job, am a full time student, and WoW addict.

What I am looking for: Drama free guild centered around community and friendship. I seek the guild that is tight knit but also has a plethora of things to occupy members with. I do enjoy raiding, dailies, old content, pet battles, and am working on some PVP aspects of the game. I am by no means hardcore or an elitist but that doesn't mean I enjoy wiping due to dumb mistakes or carelessness. My schedule is somewhat flexible but I would prefer to only raid 2 nights a week between 6-9 with every other Tuesday being off limits due to meetings at work.

As previously stated, I am looking for any and all information related to this server, the economy, the guilds, the people, and the community on this server. If you have any questions for me please don't hesitate to ask.

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hello Paladan,
Runetotem is a low population server it seems most days, the economy from what I've seen is generally on par with the average prices. There are quite a few guilds on this server that cater to various tastes including a couple hardcore raiding guilds, pvp only guilds, and casual raiding. Most of the people I've encountered are fairly helpful, or at least civil, but with everything there's always some !@#$%^-s.

If you're looking for a guild on this server my guild seems to be a match for what you are looking for. We are just getting our 10m raid team started up, a bit late but hardcore raiding isn't our focus. We are trying to build a hardcore mentality for raiding, without the hardcore schedule. I.e., wiping on dumb *!@# is not acceptable, be prepared for raids, be punctual. We also only raid two days a week on Friday and Saturday from 8-11 central(Server) time, but there's generally someone doing something online all the time during the week. We usually have at least one group clear all the old world content, a small pvp contingent, and plenty of randomness to keep anyone occupied.

First and foremost though we are about helping people, and building a community to help our guild persist through 3 more xpacs hopefully, or until blizzard turns the servers off and we re-converge on WoW 2. Most of our guildies have family, jobs, and are over 18. Some members are only on for weekends, some only a day or two a week. We accept most anyone who is willing to play by the golden rule.

If you have any specific questions, or need more info I can try to help out. Also, if you want you can send me an In-game mail to this toon, just mention I spoke to you on the forums if you have to use a different toon name so I'll know who you are.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
We are what I would describe a med-low pop server, depending on time of day. I'm the GM of EFH, the US #1 Morning 25 man progression raiding guild. There is a surprising amount of activity at 9am but that may be due to 30+ raiders being online all doing stuff pre-raid. There are quite a few nighttime 10 mans, and at least 1 25 man nighttime guild you might look into. If Maihes guild doesn't suit your tastes, my buddy Walnut and his guild Exalted are always looking for new talent. Gl man.

-Sin
-GM, Exiled From Hell-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]