LF a BS to make enchanted thorium breastplate

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
LF a BS to make enchanted thorium breastplate. it has been removed from the game so now its hard to find someone who already has it learned. I have all the mats and im willing to tip a fare amount. I would appreciate if you know how to make this item to message me in game. The toon is shiyoru BE DK horde on lightninghoof. I may also at times be on my main Usuhikari.

~thank you.
Reply Quote
the tip im offering right now is 500g that may go up
Edited by Shiyoru on 3/15/2013 7:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I am also looking for this piece, and have been for almost a year. I've asked in most of the bigger, older guilds still on the server. Sadly, I don't think there is anyone still active on LH with the pattern.
Reply Quote
there is a guy in my guild but he will be off for a month so i might have to wait for him i have also messaged a few people that have it that have been on recently but no one has gotten back yet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]