Sentry Totem 180: Dead Shaman Down

90 Pandaren Shaman
This is our awesome OOC thread in which we bash trolls, ridicule bads, and discuss shaman-y topics of conversation. Anyone can join, and after a brief period of ridicule you'll be in our wonderful circle of torture.

Rules? We sort of don't maybe okay we have some.

1 - Thread titles follow the format Sentry Totem ##: Title.

2 - You cannot repeat titles or puns. You cannot break the format.

3 - You have an hour grace period to change your title. After that, no more unless it's breaking rules.

4 - Changing titles by popular vote is illegal. If you don't like the current title then get the next one.

5 - The next thread is made when the previous caps - 501 posts, 26 pages.

6 - Link the Archive intro (this!) and post that.

7 - After the quote, you can start the conversation. :3

SENTRY TOTEM: THE FACEBOOK GROUP
www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=112126518800194

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone Bulwark Totem wouldn't fit.
Edited by Rude on 3/15/2013 3:26 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
korgie you're supposed to make a thread when you cap dummy
No you're not. >:l

I had no idea for a title.
90 Pandaren Shaman
No you're not. >:l

y'are
>:l
90 Tauren Monk
Hnng.... the DMV here won't take forwarded mail as a proof of residence.
Waited a good hour to get told "No."
*grumbles*
90 Pandaren Shaman
nothing makes me feel more loved than when people give me their agi Nomi food :'( when I don't even give them mine
90 Pandaren Shaman
master race raptor acquired

time to only log on for an hour a day
90 Troll Shaman
korgie you're supposed to make a thread when you cap dummy
Unless you're me cause all mine just *poof* when I make them. >_>
90 Pandaren Shaman
http://simulationcraft.org/520/Raid_T15H.html

Been busy. :)

That glyphed primal fire ele is basically a T15H dw frost DK on a 3 minute cooldown.
90 Draenei Shaman
That glyphed primal fire ele is basically a T15H dw frost DK on a 3 minute cooldown.

Our frost dk isn't ever going to hear the end of this one :<
This day sucks.
90 Draenei Shaman
This day sucks.

Why? D:
90 Troll Shaman

DAyyyyyyyum Gina
90 Draenei Mage

Daaaamn. Nice to see Enhance near the top!

I've got a question you might have an answer to Purge. Last tier Frost Mage was simming incredibly high, but logs were showing them much much lower. I can only imagine it was some disparity between simcraft and live. Any chance whatever was causing that was resolved? I'm just having trouble believing Fire will be worse than Frost come T15H gear
90 Worgen Warlock
So I still need anime suggestions.

Out of all the ones Chill suggested only stein gate's seems interesting. But lolmicrowave thing. I watched an episode of it, but not sure how I feel. I laughed when I realized (Rhaenir I believe?) said if you can get past the first 12 it's great...only to realize it's like 15 episodes long.

NOT VERY GOOD MOTIVATION. WATCH 12 EPISODES OF POSSIBLE CRAP FOR THREE GOOD ONES.
90 Pandaren Shaman

Daaaamn. Nice to see Enhance near the top!

I've got a question you might have an answer to Purge. Last tier Frost Mage was simming incredibly high, but logs were showing them much much lower. I can only imagine it was some disparity between simcraft and live. Any chance whatever was causing that was resolved? I'm just having trouble believing Fire will be worse than Frost come T15H gear

As far as I know, there isn't really much in terms of mage development at SimC these days, and I haven't seen much in terms of solid theorycrafting for any of their specs this entire expansion anywhere I've looked.

Almost seems like every mage is playing that class based on gut feelings/instincts, with spec performance on sites like raidbots largely being a product of herding rather than actual, demonstrable imbalances.
90 Pandaren Monk
hi
90 Draenei Mage
So I still need anime suggestions.

Out of all the ones Chill suggested only stein gate's seems interesting. But lolmicrowave thing. I watched an episode of it, but not sure how I feel. I laughed when I realized (Rhaenir I believe?) said if you can get past the first 12 it's great...only to realize it's like 15 episodes long.

NOT VERY GOOD MOTIVATION. WATCH 12 EPISODES OF POSSIBLE CRAP FOR THREE GOOD ONES.

Haha, the first episode is a little weird. First half is a little slow, and mostly setup. Second half is crazy, heartwrenching badassery. Edit: It's also 24 episodes!
As far as I know, there isn't really much in terms of mage development at SimC these days, and I haven't seen much in terms of solid theorycrafting for any of their specs this entire expansion anywhere I've looked.

Almost seems like every mage is playing that class based on gut feelings/instincts, with spec performance on sites like raidbots largely being a product of herding rather than actual, demonstrable imbalances.
Makes sense. I don't feel either fire or frost are particularly complicated specs, but it's always in the back of my mind that I don't really have concrete information that what I'm doing is correct. It's a pretty stark contrast to the information out there I've been able to find about, say, elemental.
Edited by Rhaenir on 3/15/2013 4:01 PM PDT
03/15/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Gistwiki
This day sucks.

Why? D:

It just keeps getting worse and worse every hour I spend inside this lab.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]