Improvement to the Mount Journal

90 Tauren Druid
I just wanted to propose the idea of updating the mount journal to include missing mounts, similar to the UI of the pet journal. I'm actually surprised that this feature wasn't included when the mount journal went live.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wouldn't be opposed to this if they also gave location or how to get the mounts. However if they did do this then it had better not be like the armory is and has been since 5.0 where 1/3 of the mounts listed are not obtainable by players.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I'd love this
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Epic
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Favoriting Mounts. Please. Please please please PLEASE.

Maybe even a filter by color.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I wouldn't be opposed to this if they also gave location or how to get the mounts. However if they did do this then it had better not be like the armory is and has been since 5.0 where 1/3 of the mounts listed are not obtainable by players.

This.

I seriously don't want to look at my list and see all the removed from the game mounts that I can't even get.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Yeah, you definitely don't want the unobtainable mounts in there - that's just heartbreaking to see a "what you *could* have had!!" mentioned in there all the time.

But I'd love to see this in there as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]