Naérdriel's Tantalizing Treats - Healer OT

90 Pandaren Monk
:O
90 Night Elf Druid
Sorry I didn't make the raid last night. We were out looking at all the people who were pretending they are Irish.

We will forgive you as long as you took pictures!
90 Draenei Shaman
Heya Skoot :D
My bff is helping me do taxes for the first time in my life. I love her so.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Today's inspirations:
Comic Books
WPA art
Modernism
GO!
Finally got my Druid to 460 ilvl, running LFR Vaults.

I forgot how bad people were in LFR >.>

Also, I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. 25 people is a lot of people to spam Rejuv on.
90 Undead Warlock

Also, I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. 25 people is a lot of people to spam Rejuv on.

Take SotF -> hit Swiftmend -> hit Wild Growth -> collect meters
90 Tauren Druid
And get used to mushrooms.

Take SotF -> hit Swiftmend -> hit Wild Growth -> collect meters

I tried SotF at first, but I didn't like it too much. I felt like I was always tied to hitting Wild Growth after Swiftmend, even if I used SM to only heal single-target damage. Then again, I only tried it in 5 mans, not in any kind of raid.

I keep trying to use mushrooms, but I plant them and then forget that they're there >.>
90 Undead Warlock
SotF is kind of hard to use, yeah. It's very good for burst healing though.
90 Tauren Druid
And you don't have to use SotF for Wild Growth, it can also work well with Regrowth for a very quick flash heal, or to turn Healing Touch into something a little less painful to cast. I will sometimes do the Swiftmend/Regrowth or Swiftmend/Healing Touch combo on a tank that is about to bite it.

When you have a huge amount of AoE burst, you can also use SotF with Tranq. I don't believe it gives you more ticks, but it makes the ticks come faster, turning Tranq into more of a burst heal.

I do like Incarnation better for Challenge Modes, though.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is the 5th or 6th time I've had to download a 5.51MB file...is this happening to everyone else, too?

It also takes forever for it to actually start downloading, which is annoying, to say the least.

Riôt
90 Pandaren Priest
This is the 5th or 6th time I've had to download a 5.51MB file...is this happening to everyone else, too?

It also takes forever for it to actually start downloading, which is annoying, to say the least.

Riôt

Yep. Caused me to be late for raid invites.
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm so excited :D! Hopefully getting a camera soon, my first DSLR. I've used point and shoots and used an SLR for my photography class. I bought the camera bag on ebay and it's already come :3 It's huge (size matters ;D)! I'm excited and already have shoots planned for where I want to go to take photos (beach, park, blah blah blah).

Also applied to a photographer's assistant job and a photography editing job since I haven't found an actual graphic design job yet :(
90 Blood Elf Mage
Tiriel. You have to turn into Reta, and tell the crazy people that Mastery is not bad for shaman.
90 Blood Elf Priest
/cheer vero on!
ho hum
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Also applied to a photographer's assistant job and a photography editing job since I haven't found an actual graphic design job yet :(

You'll get there!

Working 10-9 makes me feel wholly unproductive for the entire day, even if I accomplish as much or more as I do in a regular shift.
Edited by Weeblzwobble on 3/19/2013 8:12 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
Whoooops that's me!
90 Human Priest

this has happened to me quite a few times in the past few days but It usually finishes the download in less than a minute.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]