Naérdriel's Tantalizing Treats - Healer OT

90 Night Elf Druid
this has happened to me quite a few times in the past few days but It usually finishes the download in less than a minute.

Think yesterday was to patch warbringers. All of these are minipatches to fix problems. Think i have had 3-4 of the downloads in the last week.
Edited by Sadiemay on 3/19/2013 8:45 AM PDT
100 Tauren Druid
Realms are back up early, this week.
90 Worgen Priest
*returns from the realms of banned-dom*

:O

Hi guys!
90 Blood Elf Mage
03/19/2013 08:12 AMPosted by Weeblzwobble
Also applied to a photographer's assistant job and a photography editing job since I haven't found an actual graphic design job yet :(

You'll get there!

Working 10-9 makes me feel wholly unproductive for the entire day, even if I accomplish as much or more as I do in a regular shift.

Thanks! Anything I apply to is always the same. "We love your portfolio but you don't have any experience" T___T
90 Pandaren Shaman
You should list all of us as references :D And then Reta can stand behind us tapping her big stick, and they will definitely hire you! Or suffer the consequences..
90 Worgen Priest
Thanks! Anything I apply to is always the same. "We love your portfolio but you don't have any experience" T___T

Is it something you can intern for?
100 Pandaren Monk
Rose are red,

Violets are blue.

"You have no friends or groups in common"

Who the frick are you?
90 Blood Elf Mage
^ I've applied to internships as well but I've already graduated so they generally take college students :3

You should list all of us as references :D And then Reta can stand behind us tapping her big stick, and they will definitely hire you! Or suffer the consequences..

Haha will do!

I'm excited about this photography thing though, who knows! So I am finally back at my house. This is long lolz.

Sunday-Tuesday (today) I was at my neighbors house/dog sitting and everything was fine. Until today. Woke up and one of the dogs ran around the house and left muddy paw prints EVERYWHERE. Had to throw some sheets in the washer. I opened the garage door so I could take my stuff to my car without the dogs getting the way (I brought my desktop over there :P) and left the garage door open while I was leaving them a note about the sheets and stuff. Next thing I notice it's quiet. Too quiet. And the dogs opened the door (the one that goes to the garage) and got out. I ran outside and didn't see them.

By this point I was sleep deprived and very tired and this didn't help. So I run in the house grab my phone, keys, and 2 leashes and start to walk. Decide driving would be easier. I drive towards the front of the neighborhood to make sure they didn't make it to the main road (btw, one of the busiest roads in this city) and didn't see them. Drive around the neighborhood and I didn't see them anywhere. I back track to my neighbors house to double check to make sure they weren't there and the male dog Scout was there all :D He comes right up to me and I put a leash on him. I kept saying "SCOUT FIND JESSE PLEASEEE" ... he went the wrong way (gee thanks). A guy was outside doing yard work and saw Jesse and told me, so I ran over (with the other dog still) called her name and thankfully both dogs loved me and came right up to me. but omfg heartattack.

I called my mom while I was driving around and she answers her work cell phone "can I call you back" and by this point I was in freak out mode and with tears streaming down my face I was like "NOOOOO" and of course she starts to freak out and asked me what was wrong and I told her. Apparently her bosses mother was in her office for something and she was freaking out about me watching dogs lolol. When I called her to tell her I found them she was like "I was going to come home after blah blah and so-and-so got back (people that work for her)". My neighbor and her husband should be home in about 30-40 minutes and if they call I'll tell them what happened. But omg, I was terrifed. Apparently the dogs went to the house across from my house because there's a dog there they wanted to play with T___T
90 Pandaren Shaman
^ I've applied to internships as well but I've already graduated so they generally take college students :3

Haha will do!

I'm excited about this photography thing though, who knows! So I am finally back at my house. This is long lolz.

Sunday-Tuesday (today) I was at my neighbors house/dog sitting and everything was fine. Until today. Woke up and one of the dogs ran around the house and left muddy paw prints EVERYWHERE. Had to throw some sheets in the washer. I opened the garage door so I could take my stuff to my car without the dogs getting the way (I brought my desktop over there :P) and left the garage door open while I was leaving them a note about the sheets and stuff. Next thing I notice it's quiet. Too quiet. And the dogs opened the door (the one that goes to the garage) and got out. I ran outside and didn't see them.

By this point I was sleep deprived and very tired and this didn't help. So I run in the house grab my phone, keys, and 2 leashes and start to walk. Decide driving would be easier. I drive towards the front of the neighborhood to make sure they didn't make it to the main road (btw, one of the busiest roads in this city) and didn't see them. Drive around the neighborhood and I didn't see them anywhere. I back track to my neighbors house to double check to make sure they weren't there and the male dog Scout was there all :D He comes right up to me and I put a leash on him. I kept saying "SCOUT FIND JESSE PLEASEEE" ... he went the wrong way (gee thanks). A guy was outside doing yard work and saw Jesse and told me, so I ran over (with the other dog still) called her name and thankfully both dogs loved me and came right up to me. but omfg heartattack.

I called my mom while I was driving around and she answers her work cell phone "can I call you back" and by this point I was in freak out mode and with tears streaming down my face I was like "NOOOOO" and of course she starts to freak out and asked me what was wrong and I told her. Apparently her bosses mother was in her office for something and she was freaking out about me watching dogs lolol. When I called her to tell her I found them she was like "I was going to come home after blah blah and so-and-so got back (people that work for her)". My neighbor and her husband should be home in about 30-40 minutes and if they call I'll tell them what happened. But omg, I was terrifed. Apparently the dogs went to the house across from my house because there's a dog there they wanted to play with T___T

o_o I'm glad you found them!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So...are there more Alliance tanks at 90?

Riôt
90 Blood Elf Mage
You and me both Ffraid! My neighbor called me to let me know she was back from Ireland and I told her what happened and she said yes they can open the door sometimes haha. She didn't seem worried lol
90 Pandaren Priest
*armflex*

That's right. I'm SCARY.
Glad to hear you found them, Vero, that must have been scary.
90 Pandaren Shaman
*armflex*

That's right. I'm SCARY.

D: those arms...

/hide
90 Blood Elf Mage
Glad to hear you found them, Vero, that must have been scary.

Thanks! I was thinking so many horrible thoughts. "what if I never find them? what if they get hit by a car? what if they attack something [not likely]?" I was freaking out to the point where I was going to be like "YOU CAN TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK'' but neighbor was seriously just like lol yeah they can do that. Thank god my mom/I have known her for years and she trusts me xD

While I was there she called me the other day to let me know they'd be back Tuesday (today) and she asked me "are you putting them in check" haha. She knows that I have experience with dogs and getting them to do things :P Anytime these dogs wanted attention they had to sit down, calmly, and not jump on me. They learned this within the first day or two, although they'd jump sometimes and I'd walk away.

BUT OMG THE CAMERA I WANT IS ON SALE AND OMG I WANT TO GET IT AHHHHH! I got to play with it earlier. SO FRICKIN PRETTY!
90 Worgen Druid
I want to give y'all an update on me... but its just so much to type >.<

/lazymode
100 Blood Elf Monk
tortos is annoying.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Picked up the lfr inscribed bag of hydra spawn and it seems to be underperforming, but i am not used to heal proc trinkets so i may be off in thinking roughly 1% of my healing is kind of low. On a side note, got double mastery thunderforged bracers from horridon today. YAY!
90 Pandaren Priest
Picked up the lfr inscribed bag of hydra spawn and it seems to be underperforming, but i am not used to heal proc trinkets so i may be off in thinking roughly 1% of my healing is kind of low. On a side note, got double mastery thunderforged bracers from horridon today. YAY!

I just got that trinket today, too. Not entirely sure I want to replace my normal Polarizing Seal with it.
100 Blood Elf Priest
I...actually got a piece of gear tonight!

And it wasn't just because everyone else had it!

!!!!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]