Naérdriel's Tantalizing Treats - Healer OT

90 Human Priest
ery1 alwayz h8in on t11

i thought it was ok. at least it was imaginative.
100 Blood Elf Mage
ery1 alwayz h8in on t11

"Imaginative" is one way to describe birdbath shoulders and a toiletbowl helm.
Edited by Taymage on 3/20/2013 12:10 PM PDT
ery1 alwayz h8in on t11

"Imaginative" is one way to describe birdbath shoulders and a toilbowl helm.

Hey, I like those shoulders, I thought they were pretty cool.

Priests always get the best tier shoulders.
90 Human Priest

opinions differ. a lot of people like t1 and t2 and i would say t1 is bland and t2 is omg what is that my eyes why? :p
90 Pandaren Priest
03/20/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Kaels

Best. Shoulders. EVAR.

You...you mean druid, right? Or shaman? Not priest?

I was replying to a Druid, so duh! *bonk*
100 Blood Elf Mage
03/20/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Tsilyi

opinions differ. a lot of people like t1 and t2 and i would say t1 is bland and t2 is omg what is that my eyes why? :p

lol!
03/20/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Tsilyi

The early Priest tiers were kind of bland, in my opinion. T5 was when Priest tier gear started getting awesome.
Tiriel!

I just healed a random dungeon and someone from your guild was the tank.
90 Night Elf Druid
Mailed out an order of hearthstones today :D https://twitter.com/veroicone/status/314433437987655680/photo/1

Seriously they are so fun to make :3 I might also try to make little mana potions and put the podcast name on them!
90 Human Priest
03/20/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Flintte
T5

but t4!! it has the cool smokey white smoke coming from the helm collar thing @_@ yesssss
Edited by Tsilyi on 3/20/2013 12:19 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Priest
Tiriel!

I just healed a random dungeon and someone from your guild was the tank.

:D

Dwarf is awesome! He plays nothing but tanks!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Another day, another 5.51MB...

Riôt
100 Blood Elf Mage
Mailed out an order of hearthstones today :D https://twitter.com/veroicone/status/314433437987655680/photo/1

Seriously they are so fun to make :3 I might also try to make little mana potions and put the podcast name on them!

They kind of look like cookies!

Very creative.
90 Night Elf Druid
^ Thanks!

I've made hearthstone cake pops before :3 If we ever have a healing forum party I plan to bake a lot of goodies :)

Another day, another 5.51MB...

Riôt

!@#$.
100 Blood Elf Priest
^ Thanks!

I've made hearthstone cake pops before :3 If we ever have a healing forum party I plan to bake a lot of goodies :)

We should totally have a party. In Seattle. At PAX Prime.
90 Draenei Shaman
Dwarf is awesome! He plays nothing but tanks!

My favourite kind of people <3
100 Blood Elf Mage
So I wonder when/if they are going to fix the issues with bonus loot drops. A holy priest over in the raid and dungeon forums coined on Megara 25N some cloth bracers with expertise as the random stat. LOL.
Edited by Taymage on 3/20/2013 1:58 PM PDT
100 Tauren Druid
We're 3 healing it, me (Disc Priest), a Resto Shaman, and a Monk.

Normally, the Monk comes on his Rogue and our main healer is a Holy Priest, but we've been having trouble getting our tanks to show up, so the Priest usually tanks on his Druid.

The Shaman usually has a cooldown available every time, but the Monk only has Revival and I still haven't gotten the hang of Disc when dealing with heavy AoE damage. I think part of the problem is that Focused Lightning always seems to go out right before Lightning Storm, and it often hits one of the healers, so someone's off kiting the lightning away and then they tend to die because they're not grouped up and healing/being healed.

Our dps isn't bad, I think when we got him to 40%, it was after the 2nd Lightning Storm. But maybe we could try 2 healing it.

If you have the DPS for it, 3 healing is an option. If one of your tanks is a druid, have them use Tranq during one of the Lightning Storms. If you have a warlock, coordinate the eating of rocks. You don't have to kite the Focused Lightning halfway across the room. We usually tell people that if they get Focused Lightning right before a Lightning Storm, to drop it right in front of the statue right behind where we are stacking. That way they are in healing range, and what tends to happen is that the Lightning Fissure gets eaten by the tank's mini-pool right when he lands on it. It will only do about 75k damage, which to a decently geared tank, is nothing. Having one or two Fissures swallowed by the pool won't wipe the raid, but having someone halfway to nowhere when the Lightning Storm hits just might.
90 Human Priest
On the subject of priest tier, my GM said he thinks druid and priest T15 are the best looking, and I should really not tmog it. @.@

Not sure if srs or just hates me.

@tay The loot table states that the stat is random. guessing WAI but possibly an oversight.
Edited by Evry on 3/20/2013 2:31 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Priest
03/20/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Evry
priest T15

Hadn't looked. Just googled it.

WTF IS THAT ON HER HEAD?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]