WW Monk PvP Stat Priority 5.2

90 Human Monk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYCHzVrmoD8
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Seems like everybody wants to be a youtube hero these days.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I just like to make guides and my guides are on youtube. Anything wrong with helping people while giving my channel some views?
Reply Quote
This is perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a ton. Just one quick question...I noticed you don't have a pvp trinket. Would you recommend this as well for Draenei? With nimble brew I feel like I don't necessarily need a trinket and rather get one of the other trinkets for more pvp power and greater dps.

Thanks for any insight.
Reply Quote
63 Human Monk
Pretty good guides and helpful but you need to spice up your voice or something, I tend to want to fall asleep shortly into the video. (this goes for some others i tried to watch on your channel).

Cool intro and everything, though. Looks professional anyway (btw, try to find a more clear mic).

Anyways, I don't want to be a buzzkill, just throwing out some suggestions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
This is perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a ton. Just one quick question...I noticed you don't have a pvp trinket. Would you recommend this as well for Draenei? With nimble brew I feel like I don't necessarily need a trinket and rather get one of the other trinkets for more pvp power and greater dps.

Thanks for any insight.
Humans have a racial that is a thats why people who play human never get trinket.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Pretty good guides and helpful but you need to spice up your voice or something, I tend to want to fall asleep shortly into the video. (this goes for some others i tried to watch on your channel).

Cool intro and everything, though. Looks professional anyway (btw, try to find a more clear mic).

Anyways, I don't want to be a buzzkill, just throwing out some suggestions.
I'm trying to incorporate myself and personality in more....thing is i have dark humor and im !@#$ed up and not sure how many people will accept that. If you guys found this helpful please bump the post and stay tuned for more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
A youtube guide? Type it out! I like to print and read and highlight. Not watch and listen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
A youtube guide? Type it out! I like to print and read and highlight. Not watch and listen.
You're like the only guy in the world lol Crit>mastery>haste there ya thats it in a nut shell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]