<Rabid Pandas> Recruiting for RBG Team

90 Draenei Death Knight
<Rabid Pandas> is recruiting four people for a rated battleground team. We are a raiding guild but now we are slowly expanding into PvP.

I would like to recruit Two Healers, If you are not gemmed or enchanted we can help you out with that, But I request you to be geared at the very least.

I would also like to recruit other DPS for the rated battleground team also, we will help you get gemmed and enchanted, but please be geared.

I would also like to ask the people to have at least some experience in doing arenas and battlegrounds please.

Please send me in-game mail @Naakon with times you are available to contact in game to just search for our guild and let me know if you are interested in joining Rabid Pandas and our RBG team. I am usually on from 4pm server time until 10pm. If I am not online send me in-game mail, via. mailbox.

Thank you all for your time and have a great evening.
Edited by Naakon on 3/25/2013 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Bump. We are still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Twig, you are not supposed to bump threads bro.

But yes we are currently recruiting one healer, please send in-game mail to Naakon if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We are still looking for any that are interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]