LF RAIDERS

90 Pandaren Warrior
LF Raiders who are stuck not raiding and haven't had a chance to clear MSV, HoF, or ToES.
I will be looking for players who want to gear up and get through these raids either with their alts or players who haven't been able to get onto a progression team for various reasons.
If youre interested let me know. :) Looking to have fun and get some gear. Maybe we can get some solid players and do some Heroics!

Most likely be starting Wed (3/20) this week.

Raid days: M, W, F, maybe Sat if enough people want to join in (these days are flexible and not set in stone).
Time: start lookin for people around 8:30
Battle tag: LadyVader#1598
Edited by Radalei on 3/18/2013 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My gear is meh and I haven't raided at all this expansion (been busy with school) but I would like to see the content. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I understand! I'm in school as well and a new xfer to Illidan so trying to get some raids rollin with other people who might be in the same boat! Glad to see some others are out there!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
LF Raiders who are stuck not raiding and haven't had a chance to clear MSV, HoF, or ToES.
I will be looking for players who want to gear up and get through these raids either with their alts or players who haven't been able to get onto a progression team for various reasons.
If youre interested let me know. :) Looking to have fun and get some gear. Maybe we can get some solid players and do some Heroics!

Most likely be starting Wed (3/20) this week.

Raid days: M, W, F, maybe Sat if enough people want to join in (these days are flexible and not set in stone).
Time: start lookin for people around 8:30
Battle tag: LadyVader#1598

Can I join on my healer or dps?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Whatever toon you would like to go on would be fine! Just looking to fill the raid and get some people through who arent raiding at the moment or have alts to gear.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
484 warlock here willing to raid anytime mssg me in game
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'd like to get back into raiding, havent raided since Cata.

I got either a 497 Elemental Shaman, 486 Windwalker Monk, 477 Blood Deathknight, 466 Guardian Druid, or 461 Protection Paladin.

I'd rather bring my Shaman or Monk because the other 3 I would prefer to gear up to 480 before starting to raid but I will take whatever is needed.

Thanks for your time :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]