Two players lf raiding guild

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Two experienced players looking for a raiding guild to progress with, we are preferably looking for a 10 man raiding guild. If you are interested please send me a tell in game or message me via @ Skype Jadamm3. We are pretty flexible with raid times but due to living on the east coast we are not looking for a guild that raids past 1:00 CST. add me to real id Jadam#1828

For those that are wondering here is a list of what both players can play.

Player 1: Ret Paladin, WW Monk.
Player 2: Enh Shaman (can change specs if needed for raiding purposes)
Edited by Jadam on 3/18/2013 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
your server is locked
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock

<Impetus> on Turalyon (PvE, EST server at the Boston Data Center) is recruiting to finish out our 10 man raid team for Throne of Thunder progression. In particular we need skilled DPS. We raid Tues/Thurs from 9pm to 12am EST.

Our goal in 5.2, and beyond, will be to quickly clear normal modes and begin working our way through heroics, with the ultimate goal of completing all of the content and meta achievements before the release of the next tier. Since we will only be raiding 6 hours per week, we are looking specific kinds of raiders, and will be requiring specific things:

* We are looking for people who love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.
* We are looking for people who actively communicate with the team.
* Be dedicated to the raid group and raid times.
* Be laid back and mature.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game, or head to our website:

Full Recruiting Thread:
In Game: Dethkrik#1795 (Dethkrik, Ythica), Taliya

Good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
10 man
Officer loot

Consumables provided for core raiders

Current progression:11/12

Feel free to message any one of us if you have questions.

-Raid Times-

Tuesday - Thursday
7pm - 11pm PST

7pm -10pm PST

Thanks for reading, good luck, and we hope to hear from you soon!

-Contact information-

Pretty Pink Pwnies - US Boulderfist Horde

Vladya realid- Vladya#1125
Nestar realid-Nestar#1100
Sparkles - Grimoirelaw#1483
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi, I'm the raid lead and guild master of Remnant from Lightbringer server. <Remnant> is a progression guild that is semi-hardcore currently raiding 10 mans. We think it’s time to go back to 25 mans and can offer you two immediate core spots. We are currently 4/12N and will push to clear to get the stage for heroic modes. Going back to 25 mans will give more incentive, as well as a more flexible raid group able to tackle fights with gimmicks.

Server Info: We are NOT a dying server. We are a high population PVE server.

Schedule: Tuesday –Wednesday -Thursday raiding days, raiding from 6:30 to 9:30 pm PDT. We have optional clean-up, progression nights. As well as would like to start alt runs on off-nights.

Contact me or another officer:

GM/RL of <Remnant>
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
We raid 25 mans on Tues, Wed & Thurs from 9:00 pm - 12:00 Eastern.

Currently we are 4/12 in normal 25 man Throne of Thunder. We are always recruiting players who think our guild would be a good long term fit for them. On off nights you can find us being social, running alt raids, doing dailies, achievement runs or even playing games outside of WoW together; Call of Duty, Diablo etc...

^ Please check my link for more information and ways to contact.

*If you send a battlenet wrequest, I kindly as that you include a message*
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
We are currently 4/12

Subtera is a semi-hardcore 10 man guild on the Bloodhoof US server. We strive to experience all current raid content on a realistic schedule- hardmodes being our goal. We are currently seeking more players to round out our roster and bolster or numbers. We just ask that you are an exceptional player who comes prepared.

If you are the type of person who knows your class inside and out, likes to min-max, and stays up to speed on all encounters and class changes, we are likely to recruit you.

We raid Tues-Thurs 8-11PM with an option for mondays 8-11PM. All EST.

Raiding experience is very important, as that shows us you can be dedicated. Maybe you raided all through cata but took a break at MoP? That's ok. As long as you can illustrate your skill and are at least geared enough for current raiding, we will hear what you have to say!

If you like to AFK during raid time, come unprepared, not show up regularly or start drama, then we are not the guild for you.

If you are interested in applying, please post here, or catch any Subtera officer or recruiter in game. You can speak with me, Risho, Xiata, or Blazzîn.
my battletag is mombie#1112

Please have WoL reports ready to show us.

We are currently recruiting an exceptional:
Warlock (highest priority)
Elemental Shaman/enhance shaman
Prot Pally
Blood DK

If your class is not listed and you are interested, please let us know. We will not turn away any amazing player.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Collateral Damage is looking for more! Our guild is made of a majority of adult working professionals that have been raiding together for over 5 years. We have recently transferred to Whisperwind from Vek'nilash to help recruitment and enjoy a livelier server. We all have real lives outside of WoW, but we still raid seriously. Our goal each tier is to finish the normals and work on a few heroics; we are not trying to be a US top 100 hardcore raiding group.

With the recent success in recruitment, we are exceptionally close to 25 man raiding; however, we require a few more to solidify our ranks. Candidates should be prepared to make 2 of our 3 raids (times listed below). We use mumble for communication, and EPGP for loot distribution.

We are a mature no drama guild.

If you're interested, applications can be submitted at (we are working on moving the site soon).

Melee DPS (3 - 4)
Ranged DPS (3 - 4)

Healer (1 - 3)

Tank (1)

We currently run three raids a week:
Tuesday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Thursday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Sunday 8-11 PM CST (9-12 EST, 6-9 PST)

Feel free to contact me Steelbrick in game or via Battletag

Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Guild: <Serenity>
Faction: Alliance
Server/timezone: US-Emerald Dream (RP-PvP), Central Time
Raid hours: Thurs, Sun, 8-11pm
10 man
Level: 25

We are looking to start Raiding and we are looking forall classes and roles.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Without Remorse is a 10 man raiding guild on Drak'Thul. We are currently 5/12 and working on the 6th.
Raid days-
Friday and Saturday 6:35 to 1am (server)

We are currently recruiting an elemental shaman for a core spot. We also have another team during the week that could use a dps of any kinda.

If you have any questions please feel free to add me (Krymsen#1236). Have a very nice day and GL
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I think my guild would be a great fit for you! We are <Of Hells Design> and are looking for more healers/DPS to fill our core team. I'm not going to put much spam here other than what is necessary. Currently 2/12 T15N, went 16/16 T14N pre 5.2

OHD is a guild with a relaxed atmosphere that focuses on progression PvE raiding. We maintain a fun and relaxed attitude both in and outside of our raids, while retaining the ability to focus on downing content in a timely manner.

Our raid times are M/T/W/Th 8:30pm EST to 12am (3/4 days Required) with additional not required days to do things for fun or to just kill time. If you're interested in anything we have to offer please feel free to contact me in game via real id/ battletag or our guild email/ website.

Guild Website:
Guild Email:
GM: Ysosrslawl (real id: (Battletag: Ysosrslawl#1721)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Heya Jadam, Disturbed is a guild established in 2008 on Zul'jin PvE. We are currently recruiting for our 25 man raid group. We consider ourselves to be casual hardcore as we raid three nights a week and at the same time we focus on building a strong core so that we can progress quickly through current content. We are looking for smart competent and mature raiders who not only know how to do high damage or HPS, but also have excellent raid awareness.

New applicants will be expected to perform at a high level and will be fully prepared, know and research their class and be as optimized as possible. We expect raiders to have also researched the fights before we go in. All raiders will be required to behave well during raid, raging and other disruptive behavior will NOT be tolerated.

We are a close group, and we have fun on off nights, chatting, doing achievements and any other fun activities we can find in the game. With that being said, when we start a raid, maximum focus is required.

Disturbed progression is as follows:
MSV - 4/6 Heroic 25
HoF - 2/6 Heroic 25
ToES - 4/4 Regular 25
ToT - 3/12 Regular

We are interested in all raiders of high skill but have a few high priority spots which we are looking to fill more quickly:

1 Holy Paladin (High)
2 Boomkins (Very High)
1 MW Monk (Very High)
2 Frost DKS (Very High and Should be able to play Unholy)
2 Assassination Rogues (Very High)
1 Fury/Arms Warrior (Very High)
1 Retribution Paladin (High)
1 Enhance Shaman (Medium)
All exceptional players encouraged to apply.

Raid Schedule (Zul'Jin Server Time)

Monday 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM

If you are interested in joining Disturbed please apply at:

or contact:
Applesaurus (Officer)
Sungfway (Officer)
Logdropper (Telion) (GM)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)