Horde are weak

90 Night Elf Warrior
It looks like your Horde realm weaklings are seeking help: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198643092

I am not opposed to forging a CRZ alliance with a worthy Maestrom WPvP-based guild to crush vermin like this, regardless of which realm they hide in. If there is interest, let me know.
Reply Quote
Lol, well if I can store up crap on both servers we may be able to get a nice CRZ war going too.

Thanks for your help.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Well, ED is a bit of a circus with its non-stop WPvP. But forging cross-realm alliances may be an interesting way to spread the war across a few servers.

What guilds are the major WPvP players on Maelstrom?
Reply Quote
Band of Misfits Alliance here on Maelstrom has been giving me the most "grief".

Horde Strike Force is the big Horde guild here. There are others on both sides. These guys are the ones with the numbers though.

I just like creating these scenarios and see how big we can get the battles. That being said I nor my guild have any real power on this server...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

"Major WPvP on Maelstrom" lolololol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Woe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I understand that servers will have a smaller wpvp population. I transfered from The Venture Co. that was suffering from population losses to go to ED.

Just to give you an idea of what the ED WPvP situation is like, Alliance has three major wpvp guilds (25 to 50 on-line for each guild), while there is one Horde behemoth (close to 100 members on-line). In addition, there are some smaller wpvp guilds (typically rp-pvp) in play on both sides.

That doesn't mean we throw huge raids at each other all the time. Lot's of small scale stuff happens, so just adding a handful of players can tilt the engagement. Plus, off-realm players aren't detected by opposing /who spies. :)

Don't be afraid to reach out and exchange tags with x-server if you're looking for help here or want to fight on foreign realms. After all, the WPvP community should support each other, especially RP-PvP based realms.
Reply Quote
I don't care what color your background is. I like you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCLLwNJ6YIY&NR=1&feature=fvwp

what?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Any Maelstrom horde finding trouble from Warbringer or any CRZ guild. Hit me up and I'll be sure to bring some WSB to take care of this Warbringer scum.
Edited by Neogen on 3/22/2013 12:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Any Maelstrom horde finding trouble from Warbringer or any CRZ guild. Hit me up and I'll be sure to bring some WSB to take care of this Warbringer scum.

The problem with that is you will need to be invited over by an equal number of Maelstrom Horde. That takes away your only advantage of zerging with greater numbers.

I don't think that's a good idea, m'friend.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

If you have to ask...Then I would be wasting my time telling you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest

If you have to ask...Then I would be wasting my time telling you.

This would make sense if it was directed at someone on Maelstrom.
Unfortunately it's not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]