495 Ilvl mage LF guild

90 Blood Elf Mage
Recently my guild has started to disband I am now looking for a guild that is doing ToT i have only cleared up to 2/12 my self but we have had issues regarding attendance and substitution...... so in any case i am looking for a guild that is willing to have a mage.

I my self have been playing since BC and have had tons of fun i took all of cataclysm off but i came back for MoP i cleared all of HoF and MsV did 4/6 Heroic MsV. unfortunately people started to get bored so attendance started being an issue and now in ToT we failed misserably that is main reason why guild is disbanding since server is terribad with decent players that are not already in progressive guilds. if any questions plz dont hesitate to ask ty
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi, I'm the raid lead and guild master of Remnant from Lightbringer server. <Remnant> is a progression guild that is semi-hardcore currently raiding 10 mans. We think it’s time to go back to 25 mans and can offer you an immediate core spot. We are currently 4/12N and will push to clear to get the stage for heroic modes. Going back to 25 mans will give more incentive, as well as a more flexible raid group able to tackle fights with gimmicks.

Server Info: We are NOT a dying server. We are a high population PVE server.

Schedule: Tuesday –Wednesday -Thursday raiding days, raiding from 6:30 to 9:30 pm PDT. We have optional clean-up, progression nights. As well as would like to start alt runs on off-nights.

Contact me or another officer:
Surrealae#1824
Thanaroth#1432

Thanks!
Surrealae,
GM/RL of <Remnant>
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey Destani!
We are looking for a mage to fill our raid roster Please add me on real id:sanctiss#1474. Our spam is below and i eagerly await your apply!

<Anger>
Tier 15 Progression: 5/12 10 Man
Tier 14 Progression: 16/16 Normal 5/16 Heroic
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

About The Guild
There is no better way to describe us than to say we are a wild, fun group of players to play with. Most of us know each other in real life. We all laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We raid four days a week, and we like to keep it that way. We value our raid time. We work hard and play hard.

Quick Facts
-10 Man.
-We have been around for years (March 20th 2010 to be exact).
-If you are easily offended by crude humor and adult language, we may not be the guild for you.

What We Are Looking For
- Extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history.
-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.
-Know everything about your class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that doesn’t mean we won't theorycraft with you or help you out. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication, commitment, and loyalty.

Raid Times
-Monday: 9-12EST
-Tuesday: 9-12EST
-Wednesday: 9-12EST
-Thursday: 9-12EST
*Note* We are looking to change raids from 8-12EST during progression.

If you like what you read I would highly encourage you to fill out an application or contact myself or another officer in game.

Spáyed's Real ID: Davidmartin5665@gmail.com
Battle Tag: Sanctiss#1474

Website
www.angerguild.com

Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Greetings Destani,

<Impetus> on Turalyon (PvE, EST server at the Boston Data Center) is recruiting to finish out our 10 man raid team for Throne of Thunder progression. In particular we are looking for a skilled Mage who can play all of the specs. We raid Tues/Thurs from 9pm to 12am EST.

Our goal in 5.2, and beyond, will be to quickly clear normal modes and begin working our way through heroics, with the ultimate goal of completing all of the content and meta achievements before the release of the next tier. Since we will only be raiding 6 hours per week, we are looking specific kinds of raiders, and will be requiring specific things:

* We are looking for people who love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.
* We are looking for people who actively communicate with the team.
* Be dedicated to the raid group and raid times.
* Be laid back and mature.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game, or head to our website:

Full Recruiting Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592240892
In Game: Dethkrik#1795 (Dethkrik, Ythica), Taliya

Good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
10 man
Horde
Officer loot
Vent interviews only

Consumables provided for core raiders

Current progression:11/12

Feel free to message any one of us if you have questions.

-Raid Times-

Tuesday - Thursday
7pm - 11pm PST

Monday
7pm -10pm PST

Thanks for reading, good luck, and we hope to hear from you soon!

-Contact information-

Pretty Pink Pwnies - US Boulderfist Horde
http://www.ppp-guild.com

Vladya realid- Vladya#1125
Nestar realid-Nestar#1100
Sparkles - Grimoirelaw#1483
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/12 t 15
12/16 H t14
** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday
8:30-12:00 EST

High Need
Holy Paladin
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Mage
Warlock

RealID
GM & RL: Donthealme#1551

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, DHM/Worldboss, or Cishir
Apply at
http://www.blessthemartyrguild.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
We're looking for a dedicated dps for a core raid spot. We're a mature, relaxed, progression minded guild which also has a lot of fun in 25 man raids. We're 4/12 in current content and finished the prior teir 4/16 heroic. Please check us out below!

Guild Name: Wanderers
Realm: Whisperwind (PvE) (Horde)
Server Timezone: CST
Raid times: Wednesday/ Sunday/ Monday 7pm-10pm CST (server time)
Loot System:EP/GP
Provided: Flasks, feasts, enchant mats, and repairs.
Email:wanderaidrecruitment@yahoo.com
Raid Leader: Muireartach (ask for Gru)
Battle Tag:Gru#1158

Recruitment: Core spots are available for reliable dps or healers. People do better when they play the class and spec they want to play, so recruitment is wide open right now. Ideal applicants would have a solid raiding history and >90% attendance. They would have a deep understanding of their class/spec, and the ability to use online resources to maximize their dps or healing. Raiders are also expected to have studied up on the encounter before each raid.

<Wanderers> are a 25man progression minded raid on horde-side Whisperwind(US-PvE). Our raid nights are Wed/Sun/Mon from 7pm - 10pm CST(server) time. We are looking for a few more able raiders to flesh out its 25man raiding roster and replace those who dropped unexpectedly at the start of the expansion.

Wanderers were founded day 1 of Whisperwind, and have raided ever since, finishing the most recent last tier 8/8H DS. The atmosphere is fairly relaxed as we strive to walk a balance between the casual and a serious progression mentality. We're a friendly group, the core of which has been raiding together since Vanilla. The guild membership base is mature with a standing age limit of 18+ that we do waive with a decent interview.

Please feel free to Muireartach or ask any guildie for Gru, or check out our application at http://wanderaid.com/portal.php (top bar -application- If you have any issues with this or signing up on the site contact us via email below.), or feel free to email one of the recruiters at Wanderaidrecruitment@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
<Rampage> of Turalyon is recruiting currently.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Monday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Current Progress
16/16n (Elite included)
2/16h
2/12n

Vinylscratch#1924
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
<Vex> of Gorefiend (H)

Vex of Gorefiend is a 25 man guild founded in TBC.
We are currently 11/12N 15/16 H.

We have a solid progression raid team made up of focused and dedicated individuals looking to add exceptional players to an already solid roster. We offer competitive raiding in a mature but relaxed environment.

We were 7/7 H Firelands, & 8/8 H Dragon Soul. We have a solid progression raid team made up of focused and dedicated individuals looking to add exceptional players to an already solid roster. We offer competitive raiding in a mature but relaxed environment. Join Gorefiend's #1 25 man guild.

Recruitment
Currently accepting applications from all classes & specs.

Guild Website:
http://vexgorefiend.enjin.com/

Raid Times:
Tues., Wed., & Mon.
8-11:30pm EST

Real ID Contact Info
Maheala: Battle Tag: Miu#1977
Luxelle: Storm2k#1431
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Collateral Damage is looking for more! Our guild is made of a majority of adult working professionals that have been raiding together for over 5 years. We have recently transferred to Whisperwind from Vek'nilash to help recruitment and enjoy a livelier server. We all have real lives outside of WoW, but we still raid seriously. Our goal each tier is to finish the normals and work on a few heroics; we are not trying to be a US top 100 hardcore raiding group.

With the recent success in recruitment, we are exceptionally close to 25 man raiding; however, we require a few more to solidify our ranks. Candidates should be prepared to make 2 of our 3 raids (times listed below). We use mumble for communication, and EPGP for loot distribution.

We are a mature no drama guild.

If you're interested, applications can be submitted at www.cdvek.com (we are working on moving the site soon).
Needs:

High
Melee DPS (3 - 4)
Ranged DPS (3 - 4)

Medium
Healer (1 - 3)

Low
Tank (1)

We currently run three raids a week:
Tuesday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Thursday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Sunday 8-11 PM CST (9-12 EST, 6-9 PST)

Feel free to contact me Steelbrick in game or via Battletag

Brick#1919
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Lzuruha is a professional and sponsored multi-gaming team as well gaming community and eSports coverage crew. Lzuruha was created on July 24th, 2001. The first generation of Lzuruha members began on the original battle.net playing games like StarCraft: Brood War, Diablo II and WarCraft II. We are currently Looking to get our Ten man filled we dedicated and experienced players for conquering the Throne of Thunder

Raid Days and Times:

Monday: Cleanup day
Tuesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST
Wednesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST
Thursday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST

Lzuruha is currently recruiting the following for Mists of Pandaria but will accept other exceptional players not listed (please note we may pay for your transfer if your spot is needed asap):

Death Knight: High - Blood
Druid: High - Resto, Medium - Balance
Mage: Low
Monk: High - All Specs
Paladin: High - Holy
Priest: Medium - All Specs
Shaman: High - Resto, Elemantal
Warlock: High - All Specs
Warrior: Medium - DPS
Hunter: Medium - All Specs

If you think that Lzuruha is right for you, head over to http://www.mylzh.net/, register, and fill out the provided application template on our recruitment forums.

Any further questions can directed to our Officer core:

GM: Sliverfoul (Sliver#1245)
Officer: Hoöky (Hooky#1361)
Officer: Blackeness (Elderfro#1453)
Officer: Westsidefngr
Officer: Laurentt
Officer: Maxipanda
Officer: Thannil
Officer: Eldrae

Track us down in game or just hit up our message boards!
Thanks.

Also Lzuruha would like to thank their support and Sponsors!

Steelseries
Official Website: http://www.steelseries.com/

From day one, SteelSeries has been focused on making high performance gaming gear used by the most demanding, top professional gamers worldwide and peripherals that provide superior quality and a competitive edge to gamers of all skill levels. They believe, as most gamers do, in winning, not trying!

MaxFrag
Official Website: http://www.maxfrag.net/

MaxFrag.net is the exemplar hosting company for all PC to PC communication needs. MaxFrag.net's hosting service combines the familiar Ventrilo Server client with a reliable and blazing fast direct connection to the internet. This is done through our state-of-the-art network consisting of numerous high-performance servers dedicated completely to exceeding the needs of today's hosting market.

EOREALITY Gameserver Hosting
Official Website: http://www.eoreality.com/

Lzuruha teams up with End of Reality which prides itself on providing the best service, most innovative ideas with the most knowledgeable staff in today's industry. With the highest quality performance servers in the industry they have gained the trust of top teams, organizations, and players.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I could really use a mage right now. We have one ranged spot open and no one to fill it. Would love to have a talk with you about it.

Guild: Ride the Lightning
Faction: Horde
Server: Malfurion (PvE) (CST)

Raiding
Ride the Lightning is looking for a few more raiders to finish out our 10 man raiding roster. We are a semi-casual raiding guild who has been around for over five years and has a core group of members with experience in all aspects of the game. We currently are looking for some additional raiders to help better round out our roster and allow people to sit if needed to prevent burn out. We understand that life is more important than the game as the majority of our members are 25-40 years old with jobs, family, and other commitments.
We are on a CST server and raid three times a week:

• Monday @ 8:30 – 11:00 CST
  • Wednesday @ 8:30 – 11:00 CST
  • Sunday @ 7:30 – 10:30 CST

Our 10 man progression:
Normal – MSV 6/6 HoF 6/6 ToES 4/4
Heroic – MSV 3/6 HoF 0/6 ToES 0/4
Normal – ToT 2/12

*We do require raiders to maintain at least 70% attendance*

Casual
Ride the Lightning is also very active on non-raid nights as we have a large group of casual players who enjoy to run the following events:

• Achievement Runs
  • Transmog Runs
  • PvP (BGs, Arenas, RBGs)
  • Guild LFR

I understand you will have many good options when looking for a new home, but I hope you will at least give Ride the Lightning a look. If you would like to discuss any of details about RTL please feel free to contact me.

Battletag – Unthir#1335
E-mail - unthrtl@gmail.com

We hope to hear from you soon!
http://www.rtlguild.net

-Unth
Ride the Lightning Recruitment Officer
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
blah blah blah words

Horde guild that raids WED + SUN 8-11pm EST. 2 people on Vanq token and only a warlock to share loot with. :V

battletag - Lobsterboy#1364
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Hey man,

So, if you ever get down to this point and want to chat with me, I am looking for a solid Mage for raiding Friday/Saturday/Sunday 9pm-Midnight CST (10pm-1am EST).

We are 2/12 currently due to a pug's mistake on Council, and you'd have a core raid spot.

Send me a message if you'd like some more information, I figure you'd get a better perception of the guild, and I could find out if my guild is something you're interested in.

Just know we have been around for a while, and are not falling anytime soon, and have remained active.

SurrealSage#1570.
Reply Quote
Thé Dark Légion(arthas) is switching from 10man to 25. We currently are looking for a mage. our raid times are: Tues 8-10pm server, thurs 9pm-12am server, sun 8pm-12am server.
our 10man core got started little late in tier 14 so we only got 16/16nm and 3/16hm before tier15 came out. we are currently 3/12nm.

Mysterica#1768 if you want to chat
http://the-dark-legion.webstarts.com/index.html
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
we need you. like tonight. ;) we are 4/12

Subtera is a semi-hardcore 10 man guild on the Bloodhoof US server. We strive to experience all current raid content on a realistic schedule- hardmodes being our goal. We are currently seeking more players to round out our roster and bolster or numbers. We just ask that you are an exceptional player who comes prepared.

If you are the type of person who knows your class inside and out, likes to min-max, and stays up to speed on all encounters and class changes, we are likely to recruit you.

We raid Tues-Thurs 8-11PM with an option for mondays 8-11PM. All EST.

Raiding experience is very important, as that shows us you can be dedicated. Maybe you raided all through cata but took a break at MoP? That's ok. As long as you can illustrate your skill and are at least geared enough for current raiding, we will hear what you have to say!

If you like to AFK during raid time, come unprepared, not show up regularly or start drama, then we are not the guild for you.

If you are interested in applying, please post here, or catch any Subtera officer or recruiter in game. You can speak with me, Risho, Xiata, or Blazzîn.
my battletag is mombie#1112

Please have WoL reports ready to show us.

We are currently recruiting an exceptional:
Warlock (highest priority)
Mage
Boomkin
Hunter
Elemental Shaman/enhance shaman
Prot Pally
Brewmaster
Blood DK

If your class is not listed and you are interested, please let us know. We will not turn away any amazing player.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<SICARII> US-PvP Arthas- HORDE

We are looking for exceptional players for 25M content! The original core of the guild were hard-core raiders belonging to former Top 150 US guilds that had retired for the second half of Cataclysm and returned for the release of Pandaria. We would love to add members with similar drive and/or experience.

If you are looking to make progression in a fun-loving but driven and mature environment , then this is the place for you!

RAIDING SCHEDULE
We currently raid 3 nights a week during the end of the week.

CURRENT PROGRESSION (as 10M): 16/16N, 3/16H
(as 25m): 3/12N

FRIDAYS: 11PM to 3AM - EST
SATURDAYS: 11PM to 3AM - EST
SUNDAYS: 9PM to 12AM - EST (Clean Up Day or pushed progression)

--RECRUITING SPECIFICS--

DPS
1 mage and 1 ele shammy

EXPECTATIONS
Raiders are expected to know their main specialization to the fullest extent, and at least a working knowledge of other specs in your class; this includes knowing the proper stat priorities, glyphs, talents, and best in slot items. We ask that our Raiders show up prepared with proper gems, enchants, and knowledge of the current raid encounters.

Raiding supplies such as flasks, potions, and food are provided by Guild Bank (all members of the guild with Raider ranking and up are expected to contribute to the bank in at least some form throughout the week).

In return you can expect a solid leadership and a camaraderie among guild mates that is not seen in most guilds. Dedication, skill, and knowledge can be found here and gives us the solid base to work our way up the progression ladder to be one of the best guilds on the realm.

You may contact our raid leadership through their RealID number listed below and have your interview either in-game or through voice chat via Mumble (server information provided once the friend request in game has been accepted).

*Please include your character’s name, class, mainspec/offspec, and iLVL in the friend request message*

Recruitment - Outlaw#1324 (In game -Wizspìke) <-- alt code i alt 0236
Head Raid Leader – ExtoJames#1135 (In-Game: Exto)
Guild Master - Evieberry#1620 (In-Game: Oryhime)

OR
Apply Now!
http://sicariuswow.guildlaunch.com

Thank you, and happy gaming!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
<Jinx> invites you to join us. We're looking for Mages

We're currently 5/12N.

Raid Times are 9pm- 12am PST (11pm-2am CST, 12am-3am EST) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. We only raid 9 hours a week and don't have time to mess around. You'll have to be good or it won't work out. Undergeared? We can work though that. Underskilled? Not so good.

<JINX> is a 25-man progression guild located on the Runetotem (US PVE) server. Our raiders and raid leadership are well-tuned in their roles and have extensive experience in the raid environment dating as far back as Vanilla WoW.

The J!NX Brand is a clothing company for Gamers and Geeks. Joining the J!NX Raid Team is an opportunity to experience WoW raiding in a unique environment. If you are an exceptional player with a good attitude, this is most likely the last guild you will ever join. If you're trying to balance your life, your job, and your family with your inner nerd, come hang with some like-minded individuals. This relationship does infer certain responsibilities: they pay for our vent/website, etc and you represent them appropriately by acting like a mature individual on the realm.

We expect 90% attendance from our raiders, so plan on being available for just about all scheduled activity. Guild membership is limited to adults (20+). Sorry, but this is a non-negotiable requirement.

Interested players should register at the J!NX Guild website and apply:
http://jinx.wowstead.com/ Click the “apply” button just under the class recruitment icons.

There will be competition for slots. It's a raid guild, after all. If you expect to be handed a “core position” from start, forget it. Such things are earned. Although we try to keep enough personnel for a full group 6, we expend considerable effort in swapping people in and out on farmed content so that everyone gets to play. On progression fights we roll with our best 25.

That said, all guilds are revolving doors and we know, historically, that somebody is about to remember they have a life/job/wife etc.

If you would like to inquire, the following Officers can help: Dagor, Ammeythyst, Whiteytighty, or Lugbruz (personnel officer).

For more info: Real ID- Lugbruz #1400 or JinxDagor#1357
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]