Rate The Transmog Above You!!!!!

100 Human Hunter
@Riftt 8/10 You got a cool thing going with the tabard and bow, and the pre-made set matches your skin color well. Try combining some sets for a more unique look.

Please excuse the armory's lack of helm graphic on my set. (it looks cooler in-game)
monk/10
90 Undead Hunter
finally got my gloves off 25 man Sarth...swapped my bow back to heartstriker too i feel it fits the set better... bang 9/10
90 Human Hunter
10/10 looks great
Might have to take it from yah :P
Im switching back and forth between some.
Didnt get rated on first page... so posint again.
90 Human Hunter
@ environ

Epic..set.. 9/10 I actually really love it!
100 Night Elf Hunter
love the look of the shoulders and boot, very nice 10/10
90 Human Hunter
I like the set Etim! Just wish the bow was red lol. Good job! 9/10
90 Night Elf Hunter
4/10

Its very..green, like Green Lanterny, yet different shades of green, with colors clashing with the maroon, and dark blue, gray and brown.

From a color palette stand point, imo, it looks like a mess, to be honest.

Also, that thick armor look on your short stocky human doesn't bode well with me with that thin looking hoodie and the over sized spike shoulders.

He looks like a reject from the frogman try outs Haha, j/k :p

Anyway, at the end of the day its what you're happy with that counts, but, that said,
the bow you have definitely looks awesome. I'd build a set around that too for sure, but if it were me, I'd work on everything else some more personally.

There is a dark green gladiator set that looks hot, it looks alien, you might consider giving that a look into.
Edited by Beylian on 3/23/2013 10:41 PM PDT
90 Troll Hunter
7/10 Feels nice, I like the idea just some of the coloration in my eyes is a bit..off.
90 Human Hunter
@chillzen 7/10 eye patch doesn't look good on a troll well at least that one doesn't imo
100 Tauren Hunter
like the armor, maybe a different helm would really set it off
90 Draenei Hunter
like the armor, maybe a different helm would really set it off

Always kind of liked that armor set, never took the time to PvP in Cata though so don't have it, but have seen a lot of hunters, atleast on my realm, using that xmog so I feel its a slight bit overused. 8.5/10
90 Dwarf Hunter
9.5/10 i like that tier :D
90 Dwarf Hunter
Looks like a terrible football uniform.
7/10
90 Orc Hunter
Just picked up dis gun, does it look orcish enough?
100 Dwarf Hunter
A double barrel shotgun covered in axe blades and spikes? the only way it could be more orcish is if it said zug instead of bang. And it works well with your shoulders.

I'm not really fancy or anything but here I am.
90 Human Hunter
The gun is ridiculous. Cool but ridiculous, and specticals i am not a fan of. Think you should just take them off or xmorg for a real helm. Over all, like the blue, looks cool and brutal, but simple.
7/10
90 Human Hunter
@Replicant

Looks good so far! 9/10

Good luck on the gloves/chest!

we're almost twins :O

10/10 looks awesome.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]