It's not going to end, is it?

90 Dwarf Hunter
I think I finally understand. At first, even I used the forums to vent frustration about a particular game mechanic (See my bow). My first post was a rant against RNG. I hereby repent of my former stupidity.

After having read enough posts on General, I understand that with WoW's player base, the complaints are probably never going to end, so I'm choosing to withdraw my voice from the masses. See this linked post, it is a prime example:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198733238

First the raid content was too exclusive, and for the best gear you had to be in a 25 man group. Solution? Make 10 man and 25 man loot the same. Then it was that people didn't have time or numbers to raid but wanted to see the content, and hated having to grind out heroics to get VP for gear. Solution? LFR for access to content and faction rep for more access to loot. Then it was that LFR wasn't dropping enough loot, and that grinding rep for gear wasn't fun enough. Solution? Increase the drop rate of old LFR.

And now? Now it's that the drop rate of new LFR is too low, even though it is the same what old LFR used to be before the drop buff. But since we're spoiled with higher drop rates in MV, HoF and Terrace, we now believe that no matter what instance we run, no matter how new the content is, purples should rain from the sky with 3x the current drop rate.

So rather than QQing about all the complaints, let me just simply say this: Blizz, no matter how frustrated I may get playing this game at times because of certain PERCEIVED imbalances or mechanics, I'm going to keep playing. No MMO is perfect, but WoW is pretty damn fun in spite of its imperfections. It may be a while before I get my upgraded bow/gun, but in the meantime I'll enjoy smoking other hunters in LFR who have shiny purple sha weapons because I spend more time learning my class than bleating every other day in general chat about how life in Azeroth just isn't fair.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Saying you are pulling your voice away from the masses and then posting that you are is quite ironic.
/bravo
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Saying you are pulling your voice away from the masses and then posting that you are is quite ironic.

I'm pretty sure from the context you would understand that I was saying I'd be removing my voice from the complainers, but I can understand why you wouldn't arrive there. You're horde, after all.

Blizz, is there any way you could make it so that Horde voices in forums displayed the same way they do in the chat window? "Har mog rosh ug sar!" is much less of a disturbance. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Unjaded
Reply Quote
32 Troll Druid
My hunter just got his sha touched weapon after a gugillion toes runs. You'll get a new bow eventually.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

I'm pretty sure from the context you would understand that I was saying I'd be removing my voice from the complainers, but I can understand why you wouldn't arrive there. You're horde, after all.

Blizz, is there any way you could make it so that Horde voices in forums displayed the same way they do in the chat window? "Har mog rosh ug sar!" is much less of a disturbance. Thanks.

Hey look at that, someone that rants and makes assumptions about someone just because of the faction they chose, i can guarantee you that there's plenty of horde players that are much more knowledgeable of the game, ten times better at the game, and haven't complained nearly as much as you.

Keep that biased stupidity to yourself.
Edited by Theocoles on 3/20/2013 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Keep that biased stupidity to yourself.

Way to represent. Keep that condescending intelligence to yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
You'll get a new bow eventually.

Whether I get a sha-touched or new LFR, I'm greatly anticipating the day, and stockpiling charms in the meantime. Thanks for the ray of hope :)
Reply Quote
10 Troll Warlock
My hunter just got his sha touched weapon after a gugillion toes runs. You'll get a new bow eventually.
I finally got trinkets off Sha and Elegon.
After I bought one off Shado-pan Assault.
A week before my sub runs out.

If/when I come back at least I won't still be using the alchemy trinket and one from Brewfest.

Whether I get a sha-touched or new LFR, I'm greatly anticipating the day, and stockpiling charms in the meantime. Thanks for the ray of hope :)
Since I'm leaving you can have my luck.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Since I'm leaving you can have my luck.

Deal.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I find it odd a paladin would accept a Sha-touched weapon, as the emotions coming form them aren't exactly what you would associate with a follower of the Light. I don't have mine yet, but won't complain when I do. However, it doesn't make sense lore wise to have one.

/shrug
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]