Pvp Ret Racial Help

39 Draenei Paladin
Hello everyone. Well I have always enjoyed Ret and pvp. For many reasons I just haven't been doing much. Main is a lock, work, etc etc. Recently I decided to once again level my paladin and be ret. Very easily got to 39, hell I can do it in one day with my boa gear and knowledge of leveling.

What I want to ask all paladins who pvp and hell even raid is I know racials shouldn't make or break the game for you. However I enjoy humans and dran. Just doing one wsg at 39, I did ok but the gift of the naaru is on a 3 min cd. Humans have a good advantage with Everyman being 2 min.

If you do arena and random bg's, how do you feel about everyman and gift? I have a prot paladin alt and only tank with him so I want to make a pure Ret paladin alt. And i do like pvp so before i level even higher today, what is your opinion on the pros and cons for each race?

I easily can re name myself and make a human and again getting to 39 i can literally do in under 8 hours, which is nothing for me right now with my job schedule changing. So any advice feel free. Even if your a belf or tauren, why choose them to be a paladin with?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Human.
Reply Quote
39 Draenei Paladin
EMFH >>>>>> Gift

With EMFH you can equip 2 different PVP trinkets, an on-use one and a proc one. The extra trinket far outweighs a 3min minor heal.

yeah i been debating that. the heal is 20% base now unlike it used to be based on attack power or intellect. and also it's a hot so you basically have to use it at 50% max because any lower and your going to die before it takes full effect.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Human by far
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Humans of course
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Even if your a belf or tauren, why choose them to be a paladin with?

If you're going horde, go tauren. War stomp can be used both offensively and defensively, affecting both casters and melee. Tauren > blood elves in every other way as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]