Florra the Exploras Old School Video Delights

83 Undead Rogue
SUP BLOODSCALP

Just stopping by for my annual visit.

Anyone from TBC days still alive and playing on this terrible server anymore?

I'm in the process of uploading a bunch of my ancient videos from the TBC era to the youtubes. So if there's anyone still around interested in busting out their rose-tinted glasses and having a few laughs ENJOY.

Todays special: THE GUNSLINGERS
http://youtu.be/4fz-qaBVhzU

Why so sex? have you any more?

P.S. Does anyone know the whereabouts of Sorille? Been trying to get ahold of that mother!@#$er for ages but that piece of %^-* is like a god damn GHOST. MUCH LOVE. SORILLE IF YOURE READING THIS I MISS YOU SO MUCH. WE HAVE MUCH TO DISCUSS.

P.P.S Message me on youtube as I'll forget all about this thread in a week.

Love, Florra the Explora <3!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
is Ullum still around??
Reply Quote
83 Undead Rogue
No Idea. He was on Stormreaver with us awhile back for a little while if I recall but then he disappeared.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
=[. I remember seeing you around in BC! Recognize Cmpunk too. I don't remember too many others. Udenlo, Lingalol. It's been so long
Reply Quote
83 Undead Rogue
Yea we still game together
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
LINGALOL!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I enjoy watching these old videos and armorying players to see who's still active.

3:50 mark, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/Belacia/simple

edit* also dat Cmpunk, so sex
Edited by Nurwon on 12/6/2013 4:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warrior
I HATED you on the isle. Nothing made dailies suck more. lol
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
haha i remember u guys!!! Cmpunk, Lingalol, Florra, Udenlo, n Ullum....

i just started WoW when u guys were top on server haha

ran some alt raids with some of you back when my friends played with u guys... also think we played a bit on Stormreaver but that was so long ago.....

all i remember is Lingalol singing......

is DPS now Powerful Wizardz IRL???
Edited by Goblinga on 3/4/2014 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
83 Undead Rogue
GREETINGS BLOODSCALP,

ACCORDING TO THIS THREAD, ITS BEEN A YEAR SO I GUESS ITS TIME FOR MY ANNUAL POST AGAIN.

Glad to see my name still gracing the top of the forums even without posting for a year. Nice dead server you got here fgts.

I HATED you on the isle. Nothing made dailies suck more. lol

Not gonna lie IQD was like. Some of the funnest PVP times ever.

is DPS now Powerful Wizardz IRL???

No. PWIRL has been around since like the end of Vanilla, and was our BC guild. Our core group of bros have been playing together for a long time. Only recently has it (APPARANTLY? ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES? FATHERSCOTT LOOKIN AT U) become a leading PVE guild in these parts.
This success has come some years after my crushing failed 2008 Campaign to get me Warglaives. Thanks to my crew for making that dream almost come true tho. Think we had Karazhan down and 2 bosses in ZA. So close. So close.

PS
THINKING ABOUT RETURNING TO MY GLORIOUS KINGDOM ON BLOODSCALP FOR WoD. I make no promises but I was watching some old !@# rogue pvp vids I saved from back in the day and was getting the biggest bone (LOL GET IT UNDEAD) for playing my rogue again. So we'll see. AGAIN. I literally make no promises. But WE. SHALL. SEE.

PPS I found sorille, like right after making this post last year. We're best lovers again. Dreams can come true guys.

FAREWELL

Love, Florra the Explora <3!

EDIT:
JESUS CHRIST I just noticed this char is 80. That means I gotta !@#$ing stroll through Pandaland again UGHHGJGSL:HJSL:FJHASEORUHOQPYHE GOD DAMN IT.
Edited by Florra on 3/12/2014 2:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
96 Troll Priest
ullum still plays on bloodscalp. his ign is Fapz. the rest of them dont play wow anymore. most are on d3 though. florra is still the worst rogue ever.
Reply Quote
83 Undead Rogue
BETTER THAN U

Damn look at my sexy portrait. All souped up and transmogged back to THE DAYS OF GLORY.
Reply Quote
Hello
Reply Quote
83 Undead Rogue
HAI ULLUM :)
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
I miss linga ;( arcticwolf awoooooooo
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
12/06/2013 04:19 PMPosted by Nurwon
I enjoy watching these old videos and armorying players to see who's still active.

3:50 mark, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/Belacia/simple

edit* also dat Cmpunk, so sex

so sex!
Reply Quote
83 Undead Rogue
HI KAHL
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I'm still here Flora. I miss the funhouse >.<
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
03/13/2014 02:41 PMPosted by Dblcheese
I miss linga ;( arcticwolf awoooooooo

I miss Linga !@#$%ing about explaining why he always had that fan going on in his background.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
For the record Florra is still bad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]