In case you were wondering the reason I like Hydraxis is because it was the first realm I ever played on, so it has sentimental value <3
1. How are queue times? Both leveling and at max. On average, for DPS.
2. Really one of the only things I like to do beside dungeons is run old content,
mainly BC stuff, how hard is it to find groups for old content runs?
3. How is the economey? I don't use any auction addons, so will I still be able to make gold?
4. Is the Horde and Alliance split fairly evenly? Or is it one sided? If so which side does it favor.
5. Is the playerbase friendly? I don't mind the ocasional troll, but having some genuinly nice people to play with is great.
Thank you for your help! And if you can think of a different realm that better meets these qualifications, don't hesitate to mention them!